18

"Noah."

Puck looked at Quinn and saw the marks on her neck. "Oh my god, Quinn."

"I'm okay." Quinn said as she joined Puck on the couch. "I just called the doctor. I have an appointment next week for my twelve-week sonogram, but she said the baby should be fine."

Puck nodded slowly. "I'm glad you're okay. Both of you."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "We're okay."

"Did you sleep last night?" Puck wondered.

"I slept okay." Quinn answered. "I sleep better with you next to me."

"Me, too." Puck nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Please stop apologizing." Quinn said. "It's not your fault and we're gonna figure out how to handle this, okay?"

"Okay." Puck repeated.

Quinn put her legs up on the couch and smiled. "Now, why don't you rub my feet while I tell you about our baby?"

Puck smiled as he gently tugged on Quinn's legs, resting her feet on his lap. He took Quinn's left foot in his hands and started massaging it.

"Do you know how many weeks you've been home?" Quinn asked.

"It better be more than twelve." Puck stated.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "You've been home for twelve weeks. Almost exactly."

"We work fast." Puck noted.

Quinn nodded. "The baby is about the size of a lime."

"Really?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, it's, like, half an ounce." Quinn said.

"And what about you? Are you feeling okay?" Puck wondered.

"I've had pretty bad morning sickness, but thankfully, it's starting to get better." Quinn answered. "And I have to pee all the time, which is annoying, but other than that, I've been good."

"Good." Puck repeated. "Have you told anyone else yet?"

"Just Santana." Quinn said. "I didn't wanna tell anyone before you, but she was the one who bought me the pregnancy test and forced me to take it. She took me to some of my appointments, too."

Puck nodded. "Is she excited?"

"Very." Quinn replied. "She keeps saying she wishes it was Christmas and everyone else thinks it's because then it's Christmas, but it's because of the baby."

"The baby's due on Christmas?" Puck asked.

"December 23rd." Quinn told Puck. "Our anniversary."

Puck nodded. "That seems so far away, but it's already June."

"Yeah, the baby will be here before you know it." Quinn noted.

"Is that why you keep asking me to propose?" Puck questioned Quinn. "So we're at least engaged before we tell your mom?"

Quinn shook her head. "I just wanna be your wife. This baby is gonna have your last name and I want it, too."

"You're gonna take my name when we get married?" Puck asked with a smile.

"I want to." Quinn smiled back. "I've wanted to be a Puckerman for a long time."

"You've already been a Puckerman for a long time." Puck pointed out. "Since we were sixteen."

"I wanna marry you and spend the rest of our lives together, but I'm not in a rush to pick a date and get married." Quinn explained. "Although with neither of us working, we could get a lot of the planning done."

"We'll work it out." Puck promised. "We have six more months before everything changes."

"Six more months." Quinn repeated with a nod.