72

Quinn and Hudson got to come home the next day. They left the hospital in the late afternoon and headed back to their apartment.

"Home sweet home." Puck noted as he led Quinn inside.

Quinn walked in and looked at Hudson, who was asleep and bundled up in the baby carrier that Puck was holding.

"I'm gonna take a fast shower before he wakes up." Quinn decided. "And scrub the hospital off of me."

"No rush." Puck shrugged as he set the baby carrier down next to the couch and looked at Quinn. "I got him."

"I'll be quick." Quinn promised. "Are you picking up Max today?"

"Mike and Tina are on their way to drop him off." Puck told Quinn. "I told them we're not ready for visitors just yet so they're gonna meet me downstairs."

"I'll be quick." Quinn repeated, nodding as she went to go shower.

-

Quinn returned to the living room after her shower.

"Perfect timing." Puck noted as Quinn sat down on the couch. "Mike and Tina just got here. I'll be right back."

"I'll be here." Quinn said as Puck walked out.

The second Puck was gone, Hudson started to cry.

Carefully, Quinn leaned over and scooped him up, cradling him in her arms. Quinn soothed the baby, calming him down and giving him a pacifier.

Puck returned a few minutes later with Max on his leash.

"Now everyone's home." Quinn noted as she looked at Max.

Puck smiled as he closed the apartment door. He took the leash off of Max and held him by his collar as he slowly walked over to Quinn.

"Let him see him." Quinn said softly.

Puck loosened his grip on Max, but stood there ready to grab him if needed.

Max sniffed Quinn and the baby before settling down on the floor at Quinn's feet.

"See?" Quinn asked, looking at Puck.

"Good boy, Max." Puck smiled, petting the dog as he sat down beside Quinn and held Hudson's hand.

After DeploymentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara