43

Quinn spent a few weeks planning the wedding while contemplating Puck's offer to have a courthouse wedding.

There was always something going on - Puck had therapy, Quinn had doctor's appointments, they had plans with their friends, or they were just exhausted.

Quinn smiled as Puck entered the apartment after his therapy appointment. "Hey."

"Hey." Puck smiled back as he closed the door and greeted Quinn with a kiss. "You cleaned up the magazines."

"I did." Quinn nodded.

"Does that mean you don't wanna get married anymore?" Puck wondered.

"I still wanna marry you." Quinn promised Puck. "Do you have anything going on today?"

"No." Puck shook his head. "Why?"

"Wanna go get married?" Quinn asked.

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Now?"

Quinn nodded.

"Are you serious?" Puck wondered, not sure if Quinn was actually ready.

"Yeah." Quinn smiled. "We got our new marriage license in the mail today. Everything's spelled right this time."

Puck took the marriage license and looked at it, double-checking everything.

"I think it's a sign that today's the day." Quinn noted. "Plus, I feel good and if you give me, like, an hour, I'll look good."

"You look beautiful." Puck smiled. "But if you wanna go get ready, I'll get all our documents together."

Quinn nodded. "Can you text Santana? I want her and Brittany there."

"Yeah, I'll text her." Puck said.

"And Jake." Quinn added. "He's your best man, right?"

Puck grinned. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn smiled as she got up. She kissed Puck before running off to get ready.