61

"You did a good job with the cooking today." Quinn told Puck when they were sitting on the couch finishing their dessert at the end of the night.

"I had a good helper." Puck shrugged.

"I'm just glad I married someone who can cook." Quinn stated.

Puck smiled. "You'll get the hang of it."

"Well, thank you for making everything so special today." Quinn said. "It was nice spending the day with just you."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "We haven't had that in a while."

"And we didn't fight today." Quinn added.

Puck smiled. "We didn't."

"I've been thinking about the baby a lot." Quinn said. "His name and the day he's born and everything."

Puck looked at Quinn.

"I only want you in the delivery room." Quinn decided. "He's gonna be born close to our anniversary and Christmas and Hanukkah, and I just want it to be you and me."

"Whatever you want is fine with me." Puck told Quinn.

"Everyone can come visit and meet him after the holidays like you said." Quinn added. "That way we can enjoy him and each other for a little while."

"I'm sure when everyone comes back to New York after Christmas, they'll ask to come visit." Puck noted.

"Yeah." Quinn said.

Puck smiled as he leaned towards Quinn and kissed her cheek. "Are you excited about it?"

"I'm excited to meet him." Quinn replied. "And to not be pregnant anymore. This time was a lot worse than with Beth."

"Well, if there's anyone who can make it look easy, it's you." Puck noted. "I'm proud of you. You've had to handle a lot these past nine months."

"We both have." Quinn nodded. "And we're gonna be good parents. To our son and to our dog."

Puck grinned. "I knew you liked Max."

"Shut up." Quinn shook her head.

"I love you, too." Puck smirked.

"I love you. Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving."