44

"Quinn, hey!"

Quinn turned and smiled as Santana and Brittany walked over to her. "Hey, guys."

"Congratulations." Santana smiled. "Are you excited?"

Quinn smiled back and nodded. "Thank you for coming."

"Wait, Quinn, how are you marrying Puck if he's not here?" Brittany wondered.

"We just got here so he's up at the counter." Quinn responded.

"It's crowded." Santana noted.

Quinn bit her lip as Puck returned with paperwork.

"Hey, guys." Puck smiled as he greeted the girls. "Thanks for coming."

"What'd they say?" Quinn wondered.

"They said the wait could be up to two hours." Puck told Quinn.

"Okay." Quinn nodded as she took the clipboard of paperwork from Puck and started working on it. "I'll do this. Why don't you text Jake? Maybe he'll be able to make it in time."

"I will." Puck said. "Let's get this paperwork back to them so the clock will start. Everyone has ID, right?"

Santana smiled as she took her ID out. "Witness Santana D. Lopez ready to go."

"Good." Puck nodded.

-

When the paperwork was complete, the group of four went back to return it. They showed their IDs and signed everything and were told to wait until their number was called.

"Good thing you guys are on the waiting list because I think it got even more crowded." Santana noted. "If that's even possible."

"Is anyone else sweating?" Quinn asked.

"If you don't wanna get married-"

"I'll wait here as long as it takes for them to call our number." Quinn cut Puck off as she cradled her belly. "It's just hot."

"I'll go find some water." Puck decided.

"Yeah, and let's get you a seat." Santana said as she put her arm around Quinn.

"Call me if they call our number." Puck requested as he walked away, leaving the Unholy Trinity alone.

There were no empty seats available, but between Brittany's puppy dog eyes and Santana's unfiltered mouth, they managed to get Quinn a seat.

"If either of you need to sit, we can switch off." Quinn offered.

"We're fine." Santana told Quinn. "You're the one who's pregnant."

"I hope Noah's back soon." Quinn noted.

"Did you two write vows?" Santana wondered.

"We're gonna write vows for the reception we have next summer." Quinn answered. "This is gonna be, like, a minute long, and I'm probably too hormonal to listen to Noah's vows."

"Look who I found!" Puck announced as he returned.

"Hey, congratulations." Jake smiled as he greeted Quinn.

Puck handed Quinn a water bottle. "Jake brought water."

"Best future brother-in-law ever." Quinn smiled as she sipped the water. "Thank you. And thanks for coming."

"Yeah, thanks for calling. Marley couldn't make it, but she sends her love." Jake nodded. He looked at Puck. "Are you guys excited?"

"I am." Puck grinned.

"Me, too." Quinn smiled as she took Puck's hand. "I can't wait."