12

"Babe, I'm leaving!" Puck called. "I'll see you in an hour."

"Okay." Quinn said as she entered the room. She kissed Puck and smiled. "Call me after, okay? Good luck."

"Thank you." Puck smiled back as he left.

Shortly after Puck left, Quinn got a text from him that he was there and he was just waiting to be called in.

Quinn was nervous so she decided to call Santana for a distraction.

"Hey, Quinn." Santana answered the phone. "What's up?"

"Hey." Quinn said. "We're back in New York."

"Good." Santana replied. "How was Lima?"

"It was good." Quinn responded. "Noah got to spend a lot of time with his sister, and we saw his mom and my mom, and Mr. Schue and Coach Sylvester, and Finn's tree."

"It sounds like you two kept busy." Santana noted.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "And now he's at his evaluation to find out when he can go back, and I'm kinda freaking out."

"Just breathe." Santana stated. "The good thing about him going back is that he'll be home before the baby comes."

"I know." Quinn replied. "You're right."

"Do you want me to come over?" Santana offered.

"No, it's okay." Quinn said. "He'll be back soon and then we'll talk and..."

"Quinn, it's gonna be okay." Santana promised. "He's gonna be there for all of it."

"I hope so." Quinn stated.

"Do you wanna stay on the phone until Puck gets home?" Santana asked.

"I'm okay." Quinn said. "He'll be home soon."

"Everything is gonna be okay." Santana told Quinn. "Don't get all worked up right now. You don't even know when he's leaving yet."

"I'm gonna go." Quinn decided. "Thanks, Santana."

"Call me if you need me." Santana said. "And good luck."

"Thank you."

Quinn hung up the phone and waited for Puck. She waited for over an hour, but he still wasn't home.

Quinn had texted and called Puck, but she hadn't gotten any response.

Finally, Puck walked into the apartment.