66

"Noah, wake up." Quinn commanded.

"What time is it?" Puck groaned as he rolled over.

"I don't know." Quinn said. "Just get up."

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" Puck questioned Quinn as he jumped up.

"No, and that's what's wrong!" Quinn exclaimed. "I drank that disgusting tea, I ate spicy foods, and I walked around all night, and still nothing!"

"You woke me up to complain that you're not in labor?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded.

"Q, I know you're ready and I'm ready, but maybe he's not ready." Puck shrugged.

"Remember yesterday when I asked you to have sex with me?" Quinn began.

"No." Puck shook his head. "But I remember offering to have sex with you and you said no."

"Well." Quinn said as she carefully climbed on top of Puck. "What do you think about having sex now?"

"Right now?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "We'll do it all day if we have to."

"I'm game, but shouldn't we eat first?" Puck suggested. "You know, fuel up?"

"Shut up." Quinn said as she leaned forward and kissed Puck.

"I'm gonna miss Wake-Up-And-Have-Sex-with-Me-Quinn." Puck noted as he put his arms around Quinn, resting his hands on her back.

"Shut up." Quinn repeated as she kissed Puck again.

Puck deepened the kiss and gently flipped Quinn, so he was on top of her. He planted kisses on Quinn's lips before moving to her neck and then sucking on her collarbone.

"Noah." Quinn moaned as she put her arms around Puck's shoulders.

"Mmm?" Puck mumbled as he made his way back up to Quinn's lips.

"Noah." Quinn said as she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Puck asked. "Did it work already?"

Quinn nodded slowly. "I think so."

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Okay."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Okay." Puck repeated as he got off of Quinn and got up. "Okay, I'm gonna grab the hospital bag."

"We don't have to go yet." Quinn shook her head. "I don't wanna go until I have contractions that are close together."

"If we wait here, you'll end up having the baby in a taxi." Puck pointed out. "Traffic sucks around the holidays."

"So we'll walk." Quinn suggested.

"We're not walking." Puck shook his head. "Come on. I'll call your doctor."

"I don't wanna go yet." Quinn said.

"Why not?" Puck wondered.

"Because." Quinn replied. "I'm scared."

"You've done this before, Q." Puck reminded Quinn as he took her hand. "And I'm gonna be there the whole time."

Quinn nodded. "I know, but..."

"You can do this." Puck told Quinn. "You're gonna do great."

Quinn took a deep breath.

"Okay?" Puck said.

"Okay." Quinn repeated.

"I'm gonna grab everything and call the doctor, and then we'll get out of here." Puck decided as he kissed Quinn lightly. "Let's go get our son."