67

Puck called the doctor, who advised them to stay home until the labor progressed.

Quinn was more than happy to follow the doctor's orders and labor at home with Puck and Max at her side, but Puck was worried.

"Wanna go to the hospital soon?" Puck asked, looking at his watch.

"Not yet." Quinn said as another contraction took over her body. She grabbed Puck's hand and squeezed it, gasping in pain.

"Q, I really think we should go." Puck said when the contraction ended. "It's been almost two hours since we called the doctor and the contractions are getting closer."

"We don't have to go yet." Quinn told Puck. "Not until I'm ready."

"Quinn, it's not a good idea to wait." Puck said.

"My doctor said it was fine to wait actually." Quinn pointed out as she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Puck wondered.

"I'm gonna go change since my water just broke. And then I'm gonna call my mom." Quinn told Puck. "Can you find the fuzzy socks you packed for me? I want them."

"Hang on a second. If your water broke, we need to go." Puck said.

"Can you get the socks for me?" Quinn asked again.

"Yeah, I'll get them." Puck sighed. "But then I think we should-"

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she lightly kissed Puck before going to the bedroom.

Quinn dialed her mom's number and put the phone on speaker, laying it on the bed while she changed into a pair of maternity leggings.

"Hi, Quinny."

"Hi, Mom." Quinn replied.

"Hi." Judy repeated. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I'm in labor and my water just broke." Quinn informed Judy.

"Are the contractions close?" Judy wondered.

"I don't know. Noah's been timing them, but he's in the living room and I'm in our room." Quinn answered.

"You're not at the hospital?" Judy asked.

"Not yet." Quinn replied.

"You should be at the hospital." Judy advised Quinn. "You shouldn't be home."

"We're gonna go soon." Quinn said.

"Go now." Judy added. "If your water broke already, the contractions will start to increase."

"Yeah, I gotta go, Mom." Quinn replied. "We'll call you later."

"Okay. Good luck, honey." Judy stated.

Quinn hung up the phone and put her hands on the bed, taking deep breaths to manage the pain in her body.

"Noah!" Quinn called weakly.

Puck entered the bedroom with the hospital bag in his arm and looked at Quinn.

"We should go."