Chapter 31

Memphis POV

The adrenaline is still pumping through my veins, and I can't seem to get my body to come down from this high.

For years, I've been waiting for the day to get back at Aiden for the humiliation he put me through, and I'm happy to say the revenge felt even better than expected. My brothers and Harry all stood by idly as I dolled out my punishment on him, sticking true to my word of making him count and say the line I told him to say. I can still feel the weight of the wood in my hand and the sound of the wind as it sliced through the air before it landed on its intended target.

"Hey," Harry says from beside me, causing me to jump. "You okay?"

"I'm good, just jacked up." I say.

"Well you better find your off button ma'am, because its after six in the morning and none of us have had sleep in over 24 hours." He says, and I notice the heavy bags under his eyes. Guilt courses through me at having him out so late doing the things we did tonight. It was enjoyable for me, but what about for him?

I acted like a complete savage back there, and he had a front row seat for the horror show. Will that change things between us?

    Harry grabs my face and turns me to face him. "What's going on in that head of yours?" He asks, and leans his forehead against mine. He groans suddenly. "How do you still manage to smell like cinnamon and peaches after the night we've had?"

    I giggle and nuzzle my head back into his, adoring the snuggle side of him when he's sleepy. Dickson is passed out asleep in the front seat, and Knox has been on the phone with people since we left the safe house about an hour ago. "I didn't scare you away back there, did I?" I ask, voicing my fears out loud for once, instead of bottling them up.

Harry jerks back to stare at me like I'm crazy. "Are you kidding me? That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You were so badass."

"Really?"

"Really," He answers. "Remind me to never get on your bad side." He says teasingly.

I shove him playfully and ruffle his curly hair in my fingers, never seeming to have enough of him. "As if you could ever get on my bad side. You keep up what happened in the barn and I see some very exciting things happening for you in the future, Mr. Styles." I say. I'm joking, but I also mean it at the same time. I know I would do anything this guy asked of me.

Harry's eyes darken with lust, and I can tell his response is going to make me squirm with pleasure.

"If you value the genitals you use on my sister, it would be in your best interest to keep whatever you want to say back to her in your head and save it for when you two are alone." Dickson says, apparently not sleeping in the passenger seat.

Harry and I look at each other in shock and then quickly fall into fits of laughter, and I know it's only so funny because we're both so overtired from all the events of tonight.

First we weren't speaking, then we were flirting with other people, then we were arguing, which lead to us having crazy, amazing sex, then to torture a man before kidnapping him, and then I went all 'Sweeney Todd' on him, and then now here we are; making sex passes to each other within earshot of both my brothers.

Not my worst Friday night.

"Have you heard from your dad?" I ask him, once we both settle back down.

"He texted me last night to let me know he was home, but thats it."

"What about Gray and Austin?"