Stranded Bickers

E P I G R A P H

I hate you,
and then I love you.
It's like I want to throw
you off a cliff,
then rush to the bottom
to catch you.

-Unknown

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S U M M A R Y

Ifrah Raheem has known Aayan Abdullah for as long as she can remember. They were literally diaper buddies due to their parents being best friends since school days.

As a result, most of their childhood was spent together in the sand boxes making castles, on the swings or on the bench outside of their favourite ice cream parlor where they shared one cone. Suffice to say, their closeness was enough for their parents to decide their future and get these childhood sweethearts married when they're older.

But there's a tiny problem.

The sand boxes I mentioned? Ifrah had stomped on Aayan's castle because it was better than hers. So, Aayan pushed Ifrah's swing so high as a revenge, that she fell on the ground with a blood curdling scream. And the shared cone? Well, it ended on six year old Aayan's face and he, in return, pulled Ifrah's pigtails strong enough to make her cry.

Yep, you read that right. They're far from being each other's sweetheart and are actually sworn enemies since birth. Alas! Their parents thought otherwise and got them married.

And oh! They also sent them to a month long honeymoon. The couple thought that nothing worse than that could happen, but they were proved very very wrong when they got stuck on one of the famous islands in Costa Rica for two weeks.

Let's see if their bickers while being stranded on the island brought them closer,

Or not?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

N O T I C E

This is a work of fiction, and although I'm using Cocos Island in Costa Rica for the story, I'm not gonna follow the strict rules which are there in real life.

After all, writers are allowed to break them, right?

So yeah, don't judge meeh.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

D E D I C A T I O N

❝This one is for all the adventure loving souls out there, including myself.❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A U T H O R' S
N O T E

You guys: Is this really a muslim story?

Me: Yes

You guys: But it doesn't have the arrogant CEO who got diverted from his religion so his parents forced him to marry a shy and reserved girl!

Me: I know 😌

You guys: But that's how arranged marriages are supposed to be!

Me: No honey, this will be different and contain adventure.

You guys: A-adventure?

Me: Yep! It's time to add some twist to the clichés, baby! Yoo-hoo!

You guys:

LMAO THE JOKE HAS ENDEDI REPEAT, THE JOKE HAS ENDED

I REPEAT, THE JOKE HAS ENDED

*clears throat*

Asslam-o-alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu, Loves!
I'm here with another short story and I hope that you guys will enjoy it as much as the last one ;)

Action
Romance
Adventure
&
Humor (a lot of it)
are my favorite genres when it comes to movies, books or any season.

And it kinda hurt when I couldn't find any Muslim stories with them here on wattpad ☹️ I know there are a lot of authors who are writing out of the box muslim stories and I'm not trying to target anyone here; People are free to write whatever they want but I really wanna see more of these unique books with twisted plots instead of the typical....
(You get what I'm trying to say 👀)

So yeah, it wouldn't be wrong if I say that I'm writing it for myself XD

P.s The joke at the start of the author's note is only for entertainment purposes, I'm not criticizing anyone.

Anyways, hope you guys love it and I'd really appreciate if you make your presence known by votes and comments 🤗

And as always;
Stay blessed ❤

[Completed]

CORRECT ORDER OF BOOKS

❥ Pizza Calls

❥ Stranded Bickers

❥ Wild Rides

(They can be read as stand alones but the characters are interlinked.)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂