Fin.

F U N
F A C T S

1. The inspiration for the story came from a primitive life video which the author watched due to boredom back in April.

2. The author decided to use Cocos island as the destination because the very next day she watched Jurassic Park, and it was an absolute coincidence.

3. The bickering between the couple was inspired by Shahveer Jafry's friends Hashir and Rida (if you know you know).

4. Although the author mentioned Tarzan in the story, she has never properly watched the movie itself.

5. Every little detail like; how to bandage, what items are present in the first aid box, and what fruits and berries are found on a tropical island were mentioned after a lot of research.

6. The author watched at least five videos on how to catch a snake by hand (lol).

7. Author spent a lot of time on watching documentaries about Cocos island and jotting down the fun facts along with information like how the tourism works and how much time it takes to reach there.

8. The signs which they hung on the tress were inspired from the K-drama Crash Landing on You.

9. They were not supposed to kiss but when the author saw that you guys were waiting for it, she changed her mind.

10. The author watched several different videos on making a hut in a forest along with survival videos.

11. The book was supposed to end at chapter 22 but once again, you guys changed the author's mind.

12. The author never thought that this book will get much recognition.

13. Aayan was not supposed to possess such a dirty mind but alas! It happened.

14. The author had written first ten chapters in Ramadan but after that, she was writing them everyday.

15. The author loves all of you amazing people.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

O T H E R
B O O K S

(For those who've come across my writing through Stranded Bickers)

How Life Works

It's an action-romance story with good desi humour and suspense (Well, I'm trying).

Pizza Calls

A short story about a girl and manager of a pizza restaurant who fell in love through texts.

Give them a read if you want :)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A U T H O R' S
N O T E

Aaaahhhhhhhh! It's finished 😭

I'm happy and sad at once, it was so hard to say goodbye to these two tbh.

I wanna thank everyone single one of you who read this story and shared their love through votes and comments along with the silent ones ❤

I haven't replied to a lot of comments from previous chapters but I did read them and man, you guys are hilarious! I'm so grateful for having such awesome readers 😭❤

So, I'm gonna take a break from writing for a while. I'll still be here, just not posting updates. With all the things which are going around us today, I was using writing as an escape from all the negativity. You open any social platform and some heartbreaking news is waiting for you there. The pandemic was not enough that we have to hear about the news of a little girl being beat to death by her uncle only because she opened the parrot cage, the murder of George Floyed because of his skin colour, some rich dudes dragging a poor dog with its leash tied to their car, a pregnant elephant being killed only because she trusted some horrendous human beings, the Muslim girl who was drowned by her classmates, a well known actor who committed suicide, how the world has forgotten about Yemen and that stupid curfew in Kashmir.

I didn't talk about these things on my social medias because to be very honest, my mind can't take all these depressive news. It's just too much, never in my life I've seen this much negativity around the world. And it's one of the major reasons why I'm taking a break, I need to get my head straight and relax. There was a point when I wanted to stop writing SB but I continued because I wanted to provide a little positivity and I felt really accomplished when you guys said that this story has made you laugh and you guys were enjoying it.

The point is not to turn away from the current situations, rather it's about not falling into a dark pit. Because our mental health is as much important as the events unfolding across the globe. Just take care of yourselves and be kind, because Lord knows how much we need it in these times. Consider it a reward if someone smiles because of you, Allah will return that smile to you too. Be positive and shut off your phone if it gets too overwhelming, because;

You are important.
Your mental health is important.
You're beautiful, you're loved and
You matter.

Without you, the little positivity we have left will disappear and it would be a disaster honestly.

We've already failed as human beings, so let's just try to redeem ourselves. It's never too late to set back on the right path. ❤

The Q/A session with Fahad and Aayan will be taking place on my instagram after some days. I'm sorry for not doing it in the book but the whole point of making a page was that I'd be able to hold these kind of activities there, separate from the books.

Have a nice day and as always,
Stay blessed ❤

Have a nice day and as always,Stay blessed ❤