ONE WEEK LATER...

It was Friday, and I was about to go into my last period of the day, when Andrew grabbed me by my back pack. He turned me away from my class. " Woah. What the heck?" I asked him. " You know how you said you wanted find Aaron?" He asked. I nodded. " Well, I think I found him." He said, as he led me to the library.

" How did you find him? I though Eleanor wasn't giving anything up." I asked him. He nodded, as he sat down at a computer. I sat next to him. " She won't. Still thinks we are better off without him. But, I decided to think about everything she did say about him when she first told us we were twins." He said.
He went to the search engine and looked up they Parker medical practice in Payson, Arizona.

" Parker?" I asked. He ignored me. He went to the website for the medical practice, and the doctor showed up on the screen. I knew exactly who it was when I saw him. Eleanor was right. As much as Drew and I look alike, I looke alot like our father. There was a bio underneath the picture. " Are you sure this is him?" I asked. He nodded. " I called my aunt Becky yesterday and asked if there were any other doctors residing in Payson, that go by Aaron. There aren't.

I read the bio. His last name is... Parker.
" Aaron Parker. Forty-nine years old, and our resident doctor here in Payson. Parker has three children, Emerson Rayes-Parker, Twenty-two, Laken Parker, Sixteen, and Lane Parker, fifteen. Parker has been the owner of this medical practice for eighteen years, and before that he was a general surgeon at the Phoenix memorial hospital straight from med school." Andrew read out.

" Parker. We have the same last name. That can't some freaky coincidence, can it?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked back at the screen. " Oh, there's more. Parker inherited this practice from his father, Harper Parker. Parker's mother passed, Alexandria Parker passed in two thousand and nine, due to medical problems. She is survived by her husband, three kids, and nine grand kids." He finished. He looked at me and asked me a question, but I didn't hear him. I was in shock.

Dria and Harper. Alexandria Parker, my social worker, from when I was born, to when I was eight. Who took me in, after spending those two months in the NICU with me so I wasn't alone... was my grandmother? I felt a hand on my arm that brought me back to reality. " You okay?" He asked me. I shook my head. " It is just one bombshell after another with this family." I said. He looked at me confused, but I didn't elaborate. I just started at my father.I don't understand how there could be more to this crazy story.

I got home not long after and went to the kitchen, where I found Theo. He has been looking for apartments for his family, when the baby comes. Since Ty and his family live here, he doesn't want to be a burden on mom, so, he is trying to find a place for them to live that is affordable. He looked at me, and gave me a small smile before turning back to his laptop. " Hey, Dre." He said. I grabbed a mt. dew from the fridge before sitting down at the table with him. " Any luck?" I asked him. He shrugged, and shut his computer. " Not a lot. I never thought that trying to get a house a small neighborhood in Montgomery would be so hard." He said. I chuckled.

I heard a door shut, and I turned and saw mom. She went straight to her room. I sighed and turned back towards the table. " Still nothing?" Theo asked. I shook my head. " I don't know what to do, Theo. She hasn't said a word to me in five days. And I don't know what I did. And now I am afraid, I am about to make it worse." I said. He raised an eyebrow. " What do you mean?" He asked me. I sighed. " Drew found out where our father is." I told him.

He ran his hand through his hair. " What are you gonna do?" He asked. I shook my head. " I don't know. But, it was my idea to find him. And I want to go see him. I need to go see him, Theo." I said to him. He sighed. He looked towards mom's closed door before looking back at me. " Well, if you want to go, I suggest you talk to mom. Because we are free all weekend, and I would be willing to drive you guys down." He said. I let out a frustrated sigh, looking at the door. I got up and walked to my mom's room. I knocked, and I heard a faint, ' come in.' I walked inside and saw mom shuffling through her closet.