WINTER BREAK PT.3

" Um, did anyone else see those other teenagers looking at us like we were absolutely crazy?" Tori asked. We all laughed. " I know. Like, what's wrong with a bunch of teenagers playing some volleyball?" Luna asked. " It might have something to do with the fact the you all were shouting like it was a Blake Shelton concert." Tobi said. He wasn't in a good mood, and I couldn't figure out why. We got to the arcade and everybody else went off and started playing games, and I stayed behind to talk to my brother.

I sat down at the table with him. " Alright, spill. What's got you in such a bad mood?" I asked him. He shook his head, looking down at his phone. He hasn't put that thing down since dinner. I sighed. " Tobi, talk to me." I said. He looked at me and when he realized that I wasn't gonna leave him alone about it, he sighed.

He grabbed his phone, and was typing something before he handed it to me. It was a picture on instagram. It was Ryder... with his arm around a girl, and the in the caption, he basically announced that he was in a relationship. I sighed, and gave him back his phone. " I'm sorry, Tobi." I said. He let out a humorless chuckle. " I guess it's on me. I was too afraid to let him know how I felt. I lost my chance." He said.

I shook my head. " I'm really sorry, Tobi. I don't know what to say other than, it's gonna hurt for a bit, but he is still your best friend. Don't forget that. And, you are a great guy, and any guy will be lucky to be with you one day." I said. He gave me a small smile. " Thanks sis." He said. I shrugged and stood up. " No problem. Now, why don't we go do a little bowling, and I promise I will be nice when you lose." I said.

He shook his head. " No you won't." He said. I shook my head, as well. " No I won't." I said. He chuckled. This kid knows me too well. We left the arcade at about a quarter after one, and we all went to the guys' room to watch a movie. " You know, it's probably a good thing that we don't really have to do anything tomorrow. I'm sleeping until noon." Luna said. I nodded. " I second that." I said.

Jake sat on the couch with me. Tobi sat in the chair, and everyone else gathered around us. I pulled my blanket over me, and snuggled into the couch. " It is so late." I said. Everyone looked at me and Jake chuckled. " What?" I asked. " Wasn't this whole movie thing your idea?" Drew asked. I shrugged. We put in footloose and within about fifteen minutes, everyone was asleep. Including me.

" Okay, next time y'all decide you want to have a movie night, let's do it in our room. It is freezing in here." Luna said, leaving the room. I chuckled, walking behind my sister to our room. Today, we were going to the slopes. I braided my hair, so that I cloud tuck it into my hat. I put on a long sleeve shirt and some warm sweatpants, and a hoodie that I stole from Jake, that I don't think he knows is missing yet.

I grabbed my snow pants and put them on, tucking my hoodie into them, before sitting down on my bed to put my snow boots on. " You know, it is ridiculous how we have to wear clothes that weigh more than I do to stay warm in the snow. This is why we don't leave Alabama Adrienne." Tori said. I chuckled. " It will all be worth it Tori. Trust me." I said. " It is really fun, Tor. Snow tubing is one of my  favorite things to do in the winter." Luna said.

" So is racing down the hill on skis or a snowboard." I added. Luna nodded in agreement. Tori sat on the couch. " I'm just saying, I am not a snow person." She said. I shrugged. " You could always stay in with Marie and Ryliegh." I said. She shook her head. " No way. Those two never shut up. I love the both of them, but whenever they are together, all they talk about, are the kids. No matter what you say to change the subject, it rounds back to the kids. If Shay were staying in it wouldn't be that bad, but she is going baby clothes shopping with mom. Apparently she never thought to buy winter clothes." She said.

" Well then, looks like you're stuck with us. So suck it up. We gotta meet the others in the lobby in ten minutes." Luna said. I nodded. I grabbed my coat and my phone, before leaving the room with the other girls. I couldn't the smile on my face when we got outside. I got my snowboard from inside, but decided to park it with other ones because Tori and Luna wanted to go tubing first.