WINTER BREAK PT.2

I woke up and we just pulled into the resort parking lot. Kyle was driving. I sat up and stretched my arms and back. " How long have I been asleep?" I asked. " Like ten hours." Leah said. I looked around and was in awe of the resort. It was beautiful. The last time I was in Minnesota, we were just at a ski place. Not a resort. And not anywhere near this nice.

I got out of the truck after Jake, and stretched fully. It was chilly. Luckily, we had all dressed appropriately for the weather. Walking into the resort, I was shocked. This place was amazing. It was designed like a cabin and it was beautiful inside. There was different sitting areas spread across the place, fire places were at each of them.

" Alright... I'm never leaving this place." I said. Jake chuckled. The parents went to check everyone in, and I went over and sat on one of the couches. Tori sat next to me. I smiled at her. The triplets came and joined us, Georgia jumping onto my lap. "Alright, what do you girls wanna do first?" I asked. " I wanna snowboard down the biggest mountain." Georgie said. I chuckled.

" I wanna swim." Gracie said. I raised an eyebrow at her. " You wanna swim? Grace, we are in a beautiful ski resort, in Winter, and you wanna swim? We could've stayed home to go swimming. I said. She shrugged. I shook my head. " How about we find our rooms and unpack, then we'll decided on what to do first?" My mom said. I shrugged.

" I am gonna nap first." I said, standing up. Hayden shook his head. " You're boring." He said. I shrugged. We had split up into a couple groups because our entire family was too big for one elevator trip. Half of us were in three rooms on the third floor and the other half were in two suites on the fourth floor. I was on the third floor with Tori, Kyle, Luna, Seb, Kellan.

It was a sweet room. I laid out on one of the Queen beds. " How did we ever afford this? This place is way too nice." I said. Kyle sat next to me. " Your parents are the nice ones. Remind me to thank them for letting us come with you guys." He said. I sat up and looked at him. " Don't worry about it. You are always welcome, and you are family. We love you guys." I said. He smiled at me, but his attention shortly moved to Luna. I smiled.

These two... they are going to be the most adorable couple. I decided to lay down for a second, but next thing I knew, I had woken up and three hours had passed. Sitting up, I stretched out and looked at my phone. It was three in the afternoon. I got up and grabbed some clothes and my toiletry bag before heading to the bathroom. I showered, and got dressed. I let my hair air dry, and I threw it up in a messy bun. Leaving the bathroom, I saw Tori on her computer, and Luna was talking to some on the phone.

" Where are the guys?" I asked. Tori looked at me, before back at her computer. " They took Kellan to the arcade with some of the other kids." She said. I nodded. Sitting back down on the bed, I looked over at my other sister, who had just gotten off the phone. " Okay, spill." I said. She looked at me. " What?" She asked, pretending like she didn't know what I was talking about.

" You and Kyle. Details." I said. Tori caught onto to what we were talking about and she closed her computer, focusing in on the conversation. " I have no idea what you're talking about?" She said, playing dumb. I raised an eyebrow at her, and she looked up before rolling her eyes and sighing. " Okay, yeah, I like him, but he's three years old than I am. He's gonna be nineteen in a few months, graduated, and he won't want to hang around a sixteen year old junior." She said.

I rolled my eyes. " Don't be too quick to judge him on that kind of thing, Lu. Kyle is the all in kind of guy. He want's to be with you, then he will try his hardest to be the best he can be for you. Plus, I think you're good for him. You know, I don't think I've that true, happy smile that he has around you in a very long time." I told her.

She blushed a little. " Well, as much as I would love for him to feel the same way, I doubt that he does. Nobody ever does. Especially senior guys who could be a male model." She said. I shook my head.