PAJAMA DAY

" Wake up, High Schoolers! It is the first day of Homecoming week, and it is Pajama day, so let's get going!" I heard. I woke up and turned towards the annoying voice, to see an overly excited Caleb standing in my stairwell, dressed in a pair of black sweat pants and a grey t-shirt and black tennis shoes. I chucked my pillow at him. " Caleb, I am going to hurt you." I told him. He tossed my pillow back, and walked upstairs, muttering something along the words, ' Every women in this house is so violent.' I shook my head.

Getting up, I went into my room and changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and Theo's shirt I was wearing last night. I changed out of it last night before bed, because it was really hot in the basement, especially with all of us in there. So I had changed into a tank top. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair and left it out. I grabbed a hair tie and put it around my wrist for volleyball practice later.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket before grabbing my bag and heading upstairs. I grabbed my boots and walked into the kitchen. Mom was helping Jamie over at his car shop today, so she was already gone. I found Caleb, Taylor, and Jake all sitting at my kitchen counter, eating cereal. " Is there a reason I almost had to bury Caleb this morning?" I asked, grabbing a bowl, and making a fruit bowl for breakfast. Strawberries, watermelon, grapes, and bananas.

" That's my fault. I made the mistake of sending him to wake you guys up for school. Theo had to get home to get to an appointment with Shay." Tanner said. I shook my head. " Well the next time he comes in yelling, I'm putting him in the hospital." I said, sitting in the kitchen counter, and eating my fruit. " All you Casey woman are violent." He said. I shrugged.

Tori came upstairs, dressed in a fuzzy lion onesie. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing. I heard a few chuckles throughout the room. She shook her head. " Shut up. It's something the cheerleading team is doing." She defended herself. " Tor, you better pack a change of clothes. It's the beginning of fall in Alabama. It's already hot outside, you are going to boil in that thing." Tanner said. She nodded.

" I have a change of clothes in my locker. We better go, or we are going to be late." She said, grabbing her bag. I followed. " Look, sis, it's nothing against the onesie... it's just something that I never thought I'd see you in. You aren't really a onesie type of girl." I said. She chuckled. " Trust me little sister, I am never wearing this thing outside of the house after today." She said.

I raised an eyebrow. " Outside of the house?" I asked her. She sighed. " They are kind of comfy." I shook my head and laughed along with her. We got in the truck and we enjoyed our ride, Caleb, Taylor, and Jake following behind.

" No, Drew. Twin with Tanner." I said. " Is Tanner my twin?" He asked. " Is Drew mine?" Tanner asked Tori. Tori wrapped an arm around my shoulder. " Sorry, brothers. This girl is my twin tomorrow. Later." She said as we went to sixth period. " You know, rumor is, a certain quarterback doesn't have a date for homecoming yet." She said, just after we passed Jake in the hall. I rolled my eyes.

" Not you too." I said. We got to class, but Mrs. Jaylen wasn't there yet. " Come on, Dre. Everyone can see it. He likes you. A lot." She said. I shook my head. " And who else been bugging you about it?" She asked. I sighed. " My brother and sisters in Arizona. I get one call from Jake while I am there, and Char especially wouldn't leave me alone about. She is in a relationship, so she decided to bug me about a non-existent one." I said. She laughed.

" I like her already." She said. I nodded. " I figured you would." I said as the teacher walked in. Halfway through the class, Tori leaned toward me. " Hey, apparently, we are supposed to be getting a new student tomorrow." She said. I raised an eyebrow. " Coming right before homecoming? Dang." I said. She nodded. " Not just that. I hear he's a really good quarterback coming from Kansas City." She said.