HALLOWEEN PT. 2

" I look horrible." I said, as I put the yellow sundress on. We decided on a more modern look for all of our costumes. I would wear this dress with some white tennis shoes, and by hair all done like Belle's. Jake was going to wear a blue leather jacket, with a white tshirt, and brown jeans, with black tennis shoes.

" Oh, you do not. You look beautiful. And Jake is gonna love it. Now, into the bedroom, I gotta do your hair." Char said. I sat at her vanity. Dad got them a house, and I was sitting in Char bedroom. She stated the curling iron before she started brushing through my hair. " Hey Char." I said.

" Yeah?" She asked. " When did you know that you liked Beth?" I asked. She smiled. " We were partnered up for a project in our junior year. She was the popular girl. The cheerleader. I was the photography nerd who preferred to hang out with her wacky best friend at home, than go to a party." She said. I chuckled.

" I wasn't even out yet. She was, and she wasn't ashamed for one second. Didn't let the hate get to her, and was just her. We were sitting in the living room at Dad's house, working on our science project when she full on came out and asked me when I was going to ask her out." She said, chuckling. I joined in on that.

" After getting over the shock from her question, I tried my best to deny any of what she said, but then she... she kissed me. We went on a few dates after that and when I brought her home to meet the family, my parents exact words were, ' It's about time.'" She said. " They always knew, huh?" I asked. She nodded. " They did. My mom seriously had a binder full of wedding ideas before Beth and I even got together." She said.

" I honestly cannot wait to meet your mother. She sounds like an awesome person." I said. She nodded. " She is. My best friend." She told me. " Would you be willing to talk to Tobi. He isn't really in the closet still, but he doesn't really talk to anyone. But, he has a thing for Ryder, and while Ryder is openly Bi, he is the biggest idiot. He constantly flirts with other people, right in front of him. Think you might be able to help him tell Ryder?" I asked her.

She smiled. " Sure. I'll talk to him later. But, I can't make Ryder like him back." She said. I shook my head. " Oh, no Ryder already likes Tobi. Like alot. And he flirts with him all the time. He just, doesn't think that Tobi is ready for the world to know that he's gay, so he hasn't tried anything yet. That and he's just a giant flirt." I said. She chuckled.

" So was Beth." She said. After my hair was done, I did a bit of make up, and then grabbed my phone. Beth was heading back to Arizona tomorrow, so she was going to stay here and spend some time with dad. Walking upstairs, I grabbed a fabric bag for the deliciousness that is candy.

I heard a wolf whistle from behind me. I turned around to see Tori, already in her costume. " Don't you look beautiful." She said. " Right back at you." I told her. Shay came walking downstairs with a newborn Bentley. He was dressed up as simba. " Oh, my gosh, he's so cute!" I said. She smiled. She chuckled. " Yeah,  now he is. It was a pain to get him into that outfit." She said. I looked down at my beautiful nephews face.

He was glaring at his mother. I laughed. " You know, for a three week old baby, he has some attitude." I said. Theo came downstairs, holding a baby outfit and a shirt in hand. " You're telling me. I went through two diapers, a shirt, and a onesie before I got that outfit o him." He said. I laughed.

" Oh, man up you baby. It's really not that hard. Maybe your kid just hates you." Ty said. I rolled my eyes, and smacked Ty's shoulder. " No he does not. Leave him alone." I said, rolling my eyes before I looked at Theo. " Everyone has a hard time in the beginning. No one is a perfect parents. You'll get the hang of it." I told him. He smiled.

" Thanks, sis." He said. I nodded. " By the way, if that boys breaks your heart, I'll break his face." Theo said. I chuckled. " As will I." Ty said. " Along with every single one of your brothers, that are spread throughout the three families." Seb said. I chuckled. " That's fantastic and all, but have you not seen the way that, that boy looks at her. He is physically incapable of breaking this girl's heart." Tori said.