Nick

Katrina's POV

I looked at my phone then roll out of bed. I had a text from mouse "Morning Katrina are you coming to the 21st today?" I smiled then walked out of my bedroom. Jay was standing in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. I sat down at the island and messaged Mouse back "Morning Mouse I'm not sure I will probably go see Will then come over" I smiled then looked at Jay "Is that your date you are texting?" I nodded "Do I get to find out who?" "Nope Never" I smirked then stole his coffee that he put on the island "Thanks for the coffee" I took a drink then stood up and grabbed an apple then walked through to my bedroom. 
I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a white vest crop top. I also took out a maroon bomber jacket then got changed. I walked to the bathroom and put my hair into a high ponytail and did a light makeup look. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my car keys. I walked out to my car and grabbed my black high heeled boots then walked back inside before putting them on.
"You're wearing jeans" I chuckled "I am is there something wrong with that? 'Cause I would happily put a dress on" I smirked then sat on the sofa "Are you coming in with me today?" "I'm gonna go see Will then I probably will" I took my phone out and read the message from Mouse "Well I can't wait to see you" I smiled and Jay was sitting looking at me "What? He makes me happy" "I'm glad to hear it but I can still shoot him" I sighed "You just remembered it was your last day off" Jay chuckled and I nodded.

Jay's POV

Katrina walked out of her bedroom and she had a pair of jeans on so I had to annoy her about it "You're wearing jeans" I smirked "I am is there something wrong with that? 'Cause I would happily put a dress on" She smirked and I shook my head. I sat on the sofa next to her "Are you coming in with me today?" In a way, I hoped she was because I liked having my sister around we may have only met each other around a month ago but we are really close and I'm happy to have her around "I'm gonna go see Will then I probably will" She took her phone out then a smile grew from one side of her face to another. "What? He makes me happy" "I'm glad to hear it but I can still shoot him" I smirked then Katrina sighed "You just remembered it was your last day off" I couldn't help but chuckled and she nodded. "Well I better get going" "Ok bye" "Bye I love you" I walked over to her and kissed her head then walked to the door "I love you too"

Katrina's POV

"I love you too" I turned around to look at Jay leaving. I grabbed my phone and phoned Mouse. "Morning Katrina" "Morning Mouse" "How are you?" "Living, you?" I chuckled "Working" "I'll be there shortly oh and if Jay asks do not run my phone records" "I wouldn't even think of it because that's how we get caught" "Exactly" "I'll see you soon he's coming up the stairs" "I'll see you tonight" The line went dead and I grabbed my keys. I locked the door then walked out to my car and drove to med. 

I opened my car door and walked up to the ED "Morning Katrina" "Morning Maggie is Will about?" "In the break room" "Thanks Maggie" I walked to the breakroom and Will was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands. 
"What's wrong little brother?" He lifted his head up and looked at me. I walked over and sat next to him "Come on Will you can talk to me or Jay but I think I'm a little easier on the eyes" he chuckled "That last statement was true" I smiled and put my arm around him then pulled him in close "Please talk to me" "I have a 13-year-old girl I can't save" I held him tighter and kissed his cheek.

Will's POV

I didn't want to drag Katrina into my mess. I couldn't tell her the truth because I knew after her past this would break her. I ended up telling her I had a 13-year-old girl I couldn't save put that was far from the truth. My patient is currently an old woman with a headache but Natalie was treating our mom's husband our stepdad. I should tell Katrina but she would break and she just got her life back together. I looked up at her and then pulled away. "That's not the truth" she looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Mom's husband is in the ED"