Birthday Party

4 Months Later...                  Third Person

4 months have passed and Katrina was now 21 weeks pregnant. Jay and Lucy have been dating for 3 months and they were getting closer every day. Sylvie and Matt have been getting a lot closer and Matt has been talking to Katrina about proposing. Katrina has one more shift left before she is moved to OFI and started working behind the desk. Mya had settled in a lot and it was her birthday tomorrow and her birthday party today. Katrina had asked her what kind of a party she wanted and of course, she said a firefighter themed party. Katrina and Mouse invited 51, intelligence, Will, Lucy and a few others. They decided they were just going to have it in the house and garden so they could save money for their baby coming. They were due to find out the gender next week so tomorrow at Mya's party she was going to ask everyone to write down what gender they thought she was having. Herrmann was convinced that she was having a girl because of the scans. 

Katrina's P.O.V

"Morning baby" "Morning handsome" "How's your back this morning?" "Not too bad" "Well we better get up because it's Mya's party and she's been up since 7 this morning" "What time is it?" "9 am but I went and got everything we needed" "Ok I'll get up and get dressed then" Mouse kissed me then my bump. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I had a quick shower then wrapped the towel around my body. I let my hair air dry then walked out to the bedroom. I looked through my wardrobe and picked out a pair of black leggings, a black and white stripy shirt and a denim jacket. I got changed then grabbed my brown suede high heeled ankle boots. I pulled them on with a slight struggle. I walked through to the bathroom. I curled my hair into beach waves then did a small bit of makeup. I grabbed my necklace and put it on. I walked out to the kitchen and Mya ran over.
She kissed my bump then wrapped her arms around my waist "Are you, excited baby girl?" "Yeah" I kissed her head "Ok let's go do your hair" "Ok mommy" I split her hair in half then put the top half into a bun and curled the bottom half. "Ok you look beautiful" I kissed her head and she ran out "Don't you two look look" I kissed him then sat down at the island. Mouse came behind me and massaged my back "That feels good" "I bet it does" He kissed my neck and I turned my head and kissed him. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. "If it isn't my best friend and brother" I smirked "I swear your bump has gotten bigger" "Yeah probably" I hugged Lucy then Jay. 
"Hey, there's my muffin" "UNCLE JAY" I smiled "Someone is hyper already" "Yeah" "I want to see the cake" "No chance you can wait with everyone else" "Fine" Some of 51 turned up so I opened the back door so the kids could go out and play "UNCLE ADAM" "Not hard to miss people turning up" I smirked "Hey Sylvie" I hugged her "We should really start matching" I chuckled "We do that at work" "Yeah but never out" "How about when I find out the gender and it's the gender reveal party we can wear the same thing" "What might that be?" "To be honest I don't know" I smirked, "Do you have names?" "A few what about you?" "We got ours picked" "Ok stop showing off where's your man anyway?" "Stopping off to get something" "Ok" "Mommy can daddy put the bouncy castle up" "You need to go ask him baby girl" I placed my hand on my bump "You ok?" "Yeah, I guess it's just habit" "I know that feeling" I smiled. I walked around talking to people for a little while "MOMMY COME WATCH" 

I walked out the back and Mya was on the bouncy castle with the Herrmann kids "Wow be careful I don't want to go to uncle Will's work today" "Ok mommy" I walked back inside and sat down

I walked out the back and Mya was on the bouncy castle with the Herrmann kids "Wow be careful I don't want to go to uncle Will's work today" "Ok mommy" I walked back inside and sat down. I felt a chin on my shoulder "How's your back baby girl" "Honestly sore" "Hmm want me to make it better?" "Mmm, I want you to go watch our daughter so she doesn't fall and break her neck" "Hmmm maybe I will maybe I won't" I turned my head to look at him then kissed his cheek. "MOMMY, DADDY COME WATCH ME" I sighed "We both better go make sure she doesn't break her neck" I got up and walked outside. Mya was jumping around in circles then she went down the slide "Wow why don't you go say thank you to people for coming" "Ok mommy" Mouse started massaging my neck and shoulders "You know that feels good" "You keep saying that" "Hey Cruz" "Hey I saw the bouncy castle so I came out to have a look" "Yeah feel free" I turned around to Mouse and kissed him then lay my head on his shoulder. "You ok?" "Just tired as always" He kissed my head then stroked my hair. "Let's go do Mya's birthday cake" "Yeah" I walked into the house and into the kitchen "MYA GO SIT DOWN AT THE TABLE" "OK MOMMY" I put the candles in the birthday cake then walked through. "Ok Mouse is going to carry the cake so I don't fall over my own feet" Everyone started laughing then Mouse walked through with the cake.

 "Ok Mouse is going to carry the cake so I don't fall over my own feet" Everyone started laughing then Mouse walked through with the cake

(Pretend the cake has Mya, not Jesse, Yuri and Charlie)

We all started singing happy birthday "Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday Dear Mya Happy Birthday to You." "Make a wish kid" I smiled and Mya blew her candles out. I smiled and walked over to her then hugged her. I kissed her head "Don't hand me that I'll cut myself or someone" I stepped back and Mouse cut the cake "Babe you want any?" "No, I'm good" "Mommy" "What's up sweetie?" "Thank you" "For what?" "This party" "It's ok sweetie" I kissed her head then sat down at the island and turned around to face everyone else. "Ok so we have some sheets of paper and a box we want you to write your name and what gender you think our little one is going to be then but it in the box" "Hey baby girl are you ok and tell me the truth?" "I'm ok my back is sore and I'm tired but I'll survive" "No one will blame you if you go for a nap" "No I'm ok I'll sleep most of tonight if I don't nap" "Ok if you say so" He pecked my cheek then walked away. I smiled and walked him walk over to Mya and start tickling her.
"You are happy aren't you" I turned to face Jay "Why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know I had my doubts when you and Mouse said you were together" "And I had some doubts while setting you and Lucy up but they all turned out good" I hugged Jay from the side "I love you you know that" "I do and I love you too" I smiled and Jay kissed my head "You know your little one is going to have so much love" "I know and I'm happy about that" "Hey baby" I looked at Mouse "Ask Jay" I nodded and turned to Jay "Ask me what?" "Will you look after Mya the night I'm on shift?" "Sure why?" "I'm not saying" I smirked "Mommy can I get another bit of cake?" "Yeah ask daddy to cut a bit" "Ok" We went around talking to each other until around 5 pm when people started to go home. Soon it was just me, Mya, Mouse, Jay, Lucy and Will. 
"So how are you feeling now?" "The same as the last time you asked me" I smiled and leaned into his side and he wrapped his arms around me. Jay had put the game on and we all sat watching it. Mya fell asleep so Jay carried her through to her bedroom. "So what do you want?" "I personally want a boy so when we have more kids he becomes overprotective" "I want a girl so I can be overprotective" I shook my head "You have Mya to do that with" "Nah but" "I'm ending this conversation" I got up and walked to the bedroom. I grabbed one of Mouse's shirts and a pair of leggings. I got changed then walked back out "You really like my shirts don't you" I nodded "Yeah they are the only ones that fit me" "I'm not complaining" I leaned into Mouse's side again. "Hey, baby sister we are gonna go home" "Yeah I'm gonna go as well" "Thanks for coming" "We wouldn't miss it" I smiled "Love you both" "Love you too big sister" I closed my eyes. I felt safe next to Mouse I have no reason not to feel unsafe when I'm away from him but when he puts his arm around me I feel like I can relax and be myself without worrying what anyone thinks. I know when this little baby comes into this world that Mouse will protect them in any way that he can. 
I felt someone moving me so I opened my eyes "Shhh go back to sleep" I put my arm around his neck and leaned on his chest. He lay me down on our bed so I let go of him and he pulled the duvet up over me.

Sorry, this is so short and that I skipped a little while. I just ran out of ideas