Not My Day

I heard banging in the living room so I checked the time then grabbed my gun and slowly got out of bed. Mouse woke up "What's wrong?" "I heard banging" I opened my door and slowly moved out of the bedroom and switched the light on to see Jay standing with his gun up facing the door. "Jay Jay put your gun down please" Jay didn't move "Jay please put your gun down" I placed my gun on the hall table and moved closer to Jay "Jay please I'm begging you" "I'm sorry" "Jay there's nothing to be sorry for I just need you to put the gun down before Mya wakes up" "I'm sorry Katrina" I moved forward and placed my hand on the gun and took it out of his hand "I'm so sorry" He started crying. I walked over to the island and placed his gun down then walked over to him and pulled him into my arms. He placed his head on my shoulder and started crying "Let's move to the sofa" He nodded and we moved to the sofa and sat down. "Jay talk to me please" "I'm sorry" "Jay you have nothing to be sorry for just talk to me" "I..I saw him" "Who?" "The guy who kid.." "Don't finish that Jay" I pulled him into me and he soon fell asleep. I moved him then pulled the covers up over him. I grabbed our guns then switched the light off and walked back to my bedroom. "Everything ok?" "One of his episodes" I placed the guns in the nightstand then got into bed. I faced Mouse and he placed his hand on my numb "It knows your touch" "We get to find out if it's a boy or girl today" I nodded "I know and I can't wait" "Who are we telling?" "I don't want to have a party we just had one for Mya but I think we should be together when we tell people" "I'm up for that" I kissed him then lay my head on his chest "You know if one of Jay's episodes gets to you just tell me" "I know and I love you" "I love you too" I kissed him.

"Argghh switch it off" "It's yours again" I pressed the snooze button "I'm gonna go make breakfast" "Ok" I opened the nightstand and grabbed Jay's gun then walked out "Where's my gun?" I held it up "Thank you for last night" "Don't worry go get changed I'm gonna go wake Mya and Mouse is cooking" "Ok" I walked to Mya's bedroom and woke her up. "Hey baby girl" "Hi mama" I kissed her head "Shall we get you dressed?" She nodded. I picked out a maroon coloured playsuit for her. I helped her get dressed then brushed her hair. I helped her with her shoes then walked out to the kitchen with her.

We went out to the garden and I took a few photos of her then we walked back inside

We went out to the garden and I took a few photos of her then we walked back inside. "Ok, so I made pancakes and there's an apple" I smiled and took the apple from Mouse "Thank you" I smiled and ate it "I'll take Mya to school on my way to work" "Thank you" I kissed Jay's cheek "Don't worry about it" "Ok Mya let's get to school" "Ok uncle JJ" I kissed Mya's head "I'll pick you up tonight" "Ok mommy" She hugged me then kissed my bump "Bye mommy bye daddy" "Bye baby girl" I smiled and watched her leave
 "Ok, so we have an hour till your appointment what do you want to do?" I put Apollo's food in his bowl "Eet" Apollo walked over and ate his food "I'm not sure after I drop you off I'm going to pick Apollo up and go see 51 and maybe buy Christmas decorations" "It's the 10th of December" "Which means it's 15 days until Christmas and I normally have my decorations up on the first because I love Christmas" "How about you go buy them and we decorate tomorrow as a surprise for Mya" "Yeah that sounds good" I smiled and got up "I'm gonna go get dressed" "Ok" I walked to my bedroom. I picked out a white shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and a black blazer jacket. I got changed then grabbed my black high heeled boots and pulled them on. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair then did a light makeup look. I grabbed my bag and packed it. I put my gun and badge in it because you never know when you are going to need them. I walked out to the living room and walked to the sofa and sat down. "You ready to go?" "Yeah" I grabbed my phone and clapped Apollo. "I'll be back buddy" I kissed his head then walked out to Mouse's car. I climbed in
 "Ok let's make a deal" "What's that?" "Girl, I choose the middle name boy you choose the middle name" "Ok you really want a girl don't you?" "Yeah I get to be overprotective if we have a girl" I chuckled "Mhm yeah that's the only reason" "No it's not" "Boys" "Over my dead body" "See" I smiled "Ok fine"