Target

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm I moaned and pressed the snooze button and rolled back over and faced Mouse. "Morning sunshine" "Morning handsome" I smiled then kissed him "I need to shower" I moaned "There are fresh towels in there I knew you would say that" I raised my eyebrows "You're amazing" I kissed him then rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom.
 I turned on the shower and waited for it to become a good temperature. I then jumped in the shower and relaxed before I had a stressful day at work. I wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my hair through and left it to dry by itself.
 I walked out to the bedroom "You are so pretty" "And you are so handsome" I reached over and kissed him "I have to get ready for work" I smiled "Your duffel bag" Mouse pointed to the corner of the room "I love you" I smirked and grabbed my duffel bag. I took out my work uniform and got changed. I lay down on the bed and looked at Mouse "You still sure about Mya staying tonight?" "I'm sure" "Ok well there are 3 bags of brand new clothes belonging to her in the back of my car" "I'll get them when I'm done at the 21st" I nodded and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a low ponytail with a middle parting. "Coffee is on the island" "Hmm" I grabbed my boots and sat down on the bed and pulled them on. I tied them tightly at the moment so I could get to 51 without falling over my own feet. I put everything into my duffel bag and put it on my left shoulder and walked out to the living room and dumped my duffel bag on the floor.
"Bad day already?" I nodded then yawned "I'm so tired I can tell today is going to be a long one" I sighed "Well Mya is awake she is sitting on her Ipad watching Peppa pig" I smirked "Of course she is but wheres this coffee" Mouse handed me a cup of coffee and I took a sip of it "So I put 2 lunches in Mya's duffel bag" I nodded and took another sip of coffee "Her blanket and a couple of toys are in her bag and your truck jumper is on the back of the sofa" I smiled "I love you so much right now" I grabbed an apple and ate it "And your phone because you would forget it" I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. "Ok I'm gonna go get Mya changed" "There's an outfit in her bag I grabbed it yesterday" I smiled "Thank you" "I'll make breakfast" I nodded and walked through to Mya's bedroom and switched on the light.
"Morning honey" "Hello mommy" "Let's get you ready" I smiled and Mya got out of bed. I grabbed her duffel bag and took out her outfit. I grabbed the white t-shirt and short dungarees and helped her get changed. I grabbed her white converse and put them on for her "I think daddy is making breakfast" I put her clothes in her duffel bag then grabbed Fluffy and her Ipad and put them in. I put the duffel bag on my left shoulder and walked out to the kitchen.
"I'll do your hair after breakfast" I smiled and looked at Mouse. I dumped the duffel bag next to mine then I tucked my truck 81 shirt into my navy blue work trousers then grabbed my truck 81 jumper and put it on. "Mommy I'm finished" I walked through to the kitchen and stood behind Mya. I put her hair into a ponytail using the hair bobble on my wrist. "What's the time?" I looked at Mouse "8 am and there's a coffee" I smiled and kissed Mouse. I grabbed the duffel bags and threw them over my shoulders "Mya let's go" I grabbed her jacket and helped her put it on "I'll lock up and I have your coffee" I smiled and walked out to Mouse's car.
I helped Mya into her car seat then took the duffel bags off and put them in the back next to her. I buckled Mya in then climbed in the car. I climbed in and Mouse handed me my coffee "I need this so much" I took a sip then kissed Mouse "What's for lunch?" "For you a bagel with cucumber, ham and cheese" I smiled "You know me so well" "I do and for Mya just a ham sandwich" "With what else?" "You have a salad as well and some cookies" I smiled "Mya has yogurt and cookies" I nodded "That sounds so good fancy making it tomorrow?" "Maybe" I smirked.

"I'll take Mya and her bag" "I finished my coffee so it's fine" "I'll take them so you can go to the locker room" I nodded and climbed out the car "Your duffel bag" "Thank you" I took my duffel bag from Mouse and then Mya's hand "Mommy am I staying with uncle Jay tonight?" "You're going to stay with daddy" I smiled "Mommy will be back in a minute" I kissed her head and walked through to the locker room.
Casey was sitting on the bench with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. I dumped my duffel bag on the floor then sat in front of him. "You ok captain?" "I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing" "Hey it will be ok you are both in the same spot" "Yeah" I tapped his shoulder "I'm here if you need me captain" I opened my locker and put my duffel bag in then closed it "Call me Casey or Matt captain is too formal" "You got it Casey" I smiled and gave his shoulder a slight squeeze then walked through to the common room.
"Mommy" I smiled and kissed Mya's head "Are you sure you don't want me to take her" I nodded "She will be at school next week and I want to spend time with my mini Halstead" I smiled "Ok well your brother just messaged me saying they have a case" "Ok be safe and have fun" "I will you be safe as well" I kissed him "I love you" "I love you too" "Bye munchkin" "Bye daddy" I kissed Mouse "Halstead can I speak to you?" I nodded "I'll look after her" "Thanks Cruz" "Mommy has to go see someone but mommy's friend Joe is going to stay here with you" "Ok mommy" I kissed her head and walked through to Casey's office.
I knocked on the door and he opened it "Come in" I smiled and walked in "Have a seat" he gestured towards his bed so I sat down and looked at him. "So what's up Matt?" "Ok, so Mya" "What about her?" "Nothing bad" I breathed a sigh of relief "So tell me about her" I nodded "She's the best thing to ever happen to me and she brought me and Jay and me and Mouse closer together normal little 6-year-old girl, to be honest, loves her elephant Fluffy won't go anywhere without him just like me and coffee" I chuckled "Yeah I suppose can you speak to Brett for me? I understand if you don't wa-" "Matt stop I'll speak to her you are like a big brother to me this whole house is like my older siblings and Matt since the day I got here a month ago yesterday I have looked up to you" "Katrina" "Call me Kat" "Kat I'm not gonna lie you are like the little sister I never got to look after" I smiled and walked over to him then hugged him "Not to jinx us but I'm bored" "I have a lot of paperwork you can do" "I'm out of here" I smiled and walked out "Halstead" I turned around "Thank you" "No problem Casey" I smiled and walked to the common room.
"Mommy Joe said he would make pancakes for me" "Did he now?" I looked up at Cruz and raised my eyebrows "I said she would have to ask you if it was ok" "You had pancakes like half an hour ago" "Please mommy" "No" "Please" I shook my head "No daddy packed you cookies for lunch so if you behave you can have one of those-"