Date

I rolled out of bed and stretched I walked through to the common room and Jay, Mya and Mouse were sitting there
"How did you get in here?" "The door was open" I yawned "I need coffee" I looked at Mouse and he held up a travel mug "You two are lifesavers" I smiled and took a sip of the coffee "What are youse doing here it's like 6:30 am" "Well Mya wanted to see her mom so I phoned Mouse and met him here but Mya fell asleep in the car" I nodded and lifted Mya's head and sat down then put Mya's head on my lap "They won't wake up for another half hour" "Well we can sit and talk" I nodded and stroked Mya's hair "So has she had anything to eat?" "Nope she didn't want anything or anyone apart from you and fluffy" I nodded and kissed Mouse. 
"The Halstead's are here" I nodded "Morning Kidd" "Morning Halstead's and Mouse" I chuckled then took a drink of coffee "Oh so you get the good coffee" I smiled "That is why you don't date in the firehouse because they can't bring good coffee" "Stop rubbing it in" I smiled then everyone else started to come in "Guy's shut up Mya is sleeping" they all started talking quieter. "Ok I need to go shower and change out of these clothes" "I'll come just so we can lock the boys out" I chuckled "Sounds good Kidd" I moved Mya from my lap and placed her on Mouse's lap "We need to talk about" I pointed to Mya "Tonight" I walked to the locker room and opened my locker.
"So Jay knows?" I nodded "Told him the day I got Mya" "And he was" "Fine with it surprisingly" I grabbed an extra uniform and my wash bag and towel. "Ok let's go before Casey and Severide get in there" I chuckled and nodded. I walked through to the bathroom with Kidd behind me. I hung my towel on the hood outside the shower then turned it on. "God someone has been in these" I smiled and then had a shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. "Mouse god damn" "Sorry I was going to the toilet" I shook my head, "Next time say you are in the bathroom before I walk out of the shower" I smirked, "Anyway have you booked somewhere?" "Yes, 6 pm tonight and Jay already said he would babysit Mya all night" I smiled and walked up to him "Hmm so your house or my house?" "Your house?" "I still have to 2 weeks before I give my keys back" I smiled "We will see" "Are you going to tell me where we are going?" "No just dress nicely" I shook my head and grabbed my uniform and got changed "Jay is going to wonder what you are doing" "Oh shit I forgot about him" I smiled then brushed my hair then pulled it into a low ponytail. I grabbed all my stuff and walked through to the locker room and put all my stuff in before walking through to the common room. 
"Oh, she's back" I smiled and sat down Mouse handed me Mya and I put her on my lap. I kissed her head then Mouch walked in "Don't worry I'm not sitting" I nodded then Mya started to wake up "Hey sweetie" "Mommy" "Hey" "Where's Fluffy?" I looked at and he pointed to a bag at my feet and I grabbed it and took her elephant out. I handed her fluffy and she lay on my lap again. "What's wrong sweetie?" "Nothing" I looked at Mouse and Jay then felt her head. "Sweetie you're warm" I picked her up and walked out to the ambo. 
"Hey Mya" Mya buried her head into my chest "Can you look at her?" "Of course" I sat down on the gurney and Sylvie sat next to me "Mya can mommy's friend make sure you are ok?" She nodded her head and I sat her up. "Looks like just temperature but you know the rest" I nodded "Thanks Brett" "No problem" I smiled and jumped out the ambo and walked back to the common room. "You sit with Mouse and uncle Jay mommy will be back in a minute" I handed her to Mouse then walked through to the locker room. I grabbed my duffel bag and threw it over my shoulder. "You ready?" I nodded and took Mya from Mouse. We walked out to our cars. "I put her car seat in already" I nodded and Mouse opened the back door and I put Mya in then handed her my phone. "OK got fluffy?" she nodded I closed the door and looked at Mouse "Are you going to tell me?" "Nope, you can find out when I pick you up" I shook my head then put my duffel bag in the car "You are a tease and I need my car keys" Mouse handed me the car keys "Ok be safe" "I will be no doubt you and Jay have something planned where one of you are driving in front of me and the other is behind" I smirked "Oh Jay she caught us" "Oh no she doesn't know" I walked around the car "Go to work and stop being idiots" I smiled and got in then drove to the 21st.