Complaint

I woke up and April was standing next to the bed. "Sorry, Ethan wanted me to change the fluids" "No it's ok I'm normally up early," I noticed Mya and Mouse weren't in the room, "He said he was taking Mya to someones and that he'll pick you up with a change of clothes" "Thanks April" "How are you feeling?" "Erm like shit but apart from that fine" "Once this bag is done you can get out of here" "Thank god I hate hospitals" "I think the I hate hospital genes skipped Will" "Oh definitely" I chuckled.
Will walked it "What's so funny?" "You" I didn't take a second to think about how to respond to his question "Ok ok I get it" I smirked "I'll leave you" "Thanks April" April walked out and I turned to Will "How's Jay?" "He's good Jamie was released last night and they are on a flight back to New York this morning" "That's good I wish I got to say bye to Eddie" "She told me to say bye and left me this to give to you" He handed me a business card "Thanks" "I'll be in before you get discharged" "Thanks"
 I grabbed my phone and started texting Jay because he would be just as bored as me. Around an hour goes by and Ethan comes in "Hi Ethan" "Hi Katrina here are your forms" I signed them and handed them back "You are so a Halstead" "Yep" I nodded "April will be in to take these wires off" "Thanks" I texted Mouse saying I was being discharged then April walked in. "You are good to go once Mouse gets here" "Thanks April" "No problem just keep drinking" I chuckled "Yeah I will" Mouse walked in and placed my duffel bag
 "I know you have a spare outfit or 2 in there" I chuckled "You know me so well" I grabbed my duffel bag and walked to the bathroom. I got changed into the pair of jeans and black turtle neck jumper. I pulled on the nude heels then tucked my jumper into my jeans. I walked back through to the room "This was definitely meant for before I was pregnant" I grabbed my bag and put my gun and badge on my hip "I got Alex to feed Apollo after shift" "Ok just leave him at home today and before we go to the 21st can we stop off and get Christmas decorations?" "Tomorrow is Sunday" "Drop her off at someones for a couple of hours" "Ok fine" I love you" I kissed him then grabbed my bags "Want to go see your brother?" "Nah we can go later" "Ok" "Bye Maggie" "Drink something" "I will" We walked out to Mouse's car and I got in.
 "So target then Walmart?" "Target, Walmart and that Christmas shop around the corner" "Ok we need a tree" "Get one tomorrow so Mya doesn't see it" "Ok" "But it has to be a good one" "You can pick tomorrow" I smiled "Ok" 

I grabbed my handbag then got out "HELP HELP" I looked at Mouse then walked over to the boy "My girlfriend" I handed Mouse my bag "MOUSE PHONE 911 where is she?" She walked over to a girl who was lying on the ground. I crouched down next to her and she started seizing so I rolled her on her side and held her "What's her name" "Erin" "How old is she?" "17" "Any chance she took something?" "Maybe I don't know" "Mouse there's Narcan in my bag pass it to me" Mouse handed me the Narcan and I gave it to her. Mouse handed me the phone. "Lieutenant Halstead firehouse 51 I have a 17-year-old seizing possible OD" "Ok ambo is 5 minutes out you know what to do?" "Trained paramedic, of course, I know" I hung up then 61 pulled up "Great the lieutenant is here" "Chout nice to see you too anyway this is Erin is 17 and was seizing for about 2 minutes possible OD I gave her Narcan" "We'll take it from here" "Hopefully you will" I stood up and took my bag from Mouse "Let's go shopping" "Why do you have Narcan in your bag?" "I'm a trained paramedic  We started shopping and we got to the Christmas isles. "So what are we buying?" "Stuff for the house and garden" I smiled "The garden really?" I nodded "Yeah the garden what would you say about my brothers coming?" "It's your first Christmas with them so why not" I kissed him "I love you" "I love you too" "There's this Christmas firefighter thing I saw it on the board yesterday if you want to go to it" "Do you want to go?" "Not really I'm not in that kind of mood anymore" "Ok" We finished shopping in all 3 shops then walked back to the car. "21st?" "Guess so" I got in the car. "These heels hurt" "Why wear them then?" "Because they were in the bag you brought me" 

I grabbed my bag and got out "Drink" Mouse handed me a water and I drunk it "Happy?" "Yeah I am now" "Good" We walked into the 21st. "Katrina, how are you?" "I'm good" I smiled weakly "And your brother?" "I haven't seen him but Will said he was doing good" "Good to know" We walked up to the bullpen.
 "There's 1 Halstead" "Yeah the other is still at med" "How is he?" I turned to face Voight "I haven't seen him but when I spoke to Will this morning he said he was doing good" "Ok good to hear now what have we got?" "Jane Doe 16-year-old  found in Lincon Park around 8 this morning. Stab wound in her lower stomach and was cold when we found her" I turned to face everyone "Ok M.E. said time of death was around 9 last night" "11 hours between when she was murdered and found" I looked at the board "No..." "What?" "The girl on the left is Kimerbley Swanson we helped her with her abusive boyfriend" "I remember her" I nodded "That must be her friend... I can't remember her name" "Think we need a name on this girl" "Aimee..." "Ok, what else have we got while Katrina is thinking?" "Ok so we have nothing else except bruising on her body and she had a boyfriend, Jimmy Reese, he does by Jim" "Strong, Aimee Strong" "Ok Upton, Ruzek go get Jimmy, Rojas and Atwater go tell her parents, Kim and Halstead go to the school and get Kimberley she will trust you Kat" I nodded "I want everyone wearing vests even if you are going to the parents" I nodded "Baby there's a jacket in the car" "I'll be fine" "Ok if you say so" "Trust me" I grabbed my vest and walked down the stairs with Kim and down to the basement. 
I pulled my vest on and Kim helped me fix it and I helped her with her vest. "Take this car?" I nodded "Yeah I don't think Mouse would like it if we took his car" I chuckled then climbed in "There are spare cuffs in the glove compartment" I took out the handcuffs and put them in my pocket "Just in case" "Yeah never know what she is gonna do" "So how are you really?" "I'm better now but I don't think Mouse believes that" "He's probably just worried" "Yeah Jay and Will included"