Shopping Trip

"Mommy daddy" I snapped out of my sleep and rolled over to look at Mya "Hey sweetie" I smiled and lifted her onto the bed "Mommy what are we doing today?" "I don't know sweetie" I kissed her head "How about we go shopping then to daddy's work" "Yes yes yes" she cuddled into my side and I put my arm around her and Mouse woke up, "Daddy" I smiled and Mya moved from me to Mouse "What are youse doing today?" "We are going shopping then we are going to come to see you aren't we Mya?" "Yes," I smiled "How about you go play with your toys and mommy and daddy will get dressed and then make pancakes" I smiled "Ok mommy" she jumped out the bed and ran through to the living room where all her toys were everywhere.
I turned over and faced Mouse then kissed him. "What was that for?" "Am I not allowed to kiss my handsome boyfriend" "Hmm for that I'll let you" I smirked then kissed him again "I'm stealing a shirt" "Why?" "Because I don't go around carrying stuff to wear in the house" I smirked "Bottom drawer" I rolled out of bed and took one of Mouse's shirts and put it on "You're making the pancakes" "Why?" "Because I can't cook" "Ok fine" I smiled "They will be too big but it's something" Mouse threw me a pair of joggers and I put them on. I opened the door and walked out to the living room.
"Mommy, can we have choco-chip pancakes?" "You will have to ask daddy" I smiled and walked over to the island and sat down then grabbed an apple. "Mommy daddy said we can have choco-chip pancakes" "Daddy will make them" Mya ran up and jumped on the stool at the island next to me. I kissed her head then got up and threw the apple core in the bin then made 2 cups of coffee. "I smell coffee" "You better because I just made us some" I stood in front of the coffee and Mouse walked over and kissed me and grabbed the coffee at the same time. "Sneaky" I kissed him "Mya let's go get you ready while daddy makes pancakes" I smiled and walked through to the guest bedroom. "Right let's do your hair first" "Can you braid it?" "Of course let me go get my hair stuff" I walked out to the living room and crouched down then grabbed my hair stuff. "Everything ok?" "Yeah Mya wanted her hair braided and all my hair stuff is in here" I smiled and grabbed the bag full of hair stuff "Got enough stuff?" I nodded "This is both mine and Mya's hair stuff" "Hmm whatever" I shook my head and walked back to the bedroom. 
I sat down on the bed and Mya ran over and sat in front of me. I brushed threw her long dirty blonde hair then braided it into bunches and put little ribbons at the bottom. "Ok, how's that?" "I love it mommy" I smiled and she hugged me and then let go "Let's get you changed" I smiled. I took out the black dress top, black leggings and denim jacket out of the duffel bag. "Ok let's get you changed" I smiled and helped her get changed "Ok we will put your shoes on before we leave" she nodded then ran out "Mya tidy your toy's into the bag" "Ok mommy"  I took her shoes out of the duffel bag then put her clothes, blanket and teddies in her duffel bag then shut it. I grabbed her shoes and walked out to the living room.
"Breakfast is ready Mya" I dumped the duffel bag and Mya's shoes on the floor and Mouse walked over to me "Would it be too early for me to ask you and Mya to move in?" I shook my head "I don't think so" I smiled and put my head on his shoulder "I love you" "I love you too" I looked up and he reached down and kissed me "You not having pancakes?" "I'm not hungry" "Want me to bring you McDonald's when we come to visit?" "Ohh that would be nice" "Same as last time?" "Yes please you better get Jay something as well" I sighed "Probably should" "Mommy daddy" I looked at Mouse then we walked through to the kitchen.
"What's up, sweetie?" "Can we get McDonald's when we go out?" "We'll see" I smirked "I'm going to get changed" "I need to as well" I nodded and grabbed my duffel bag then walked to the bedroom.
I opened my bag and took out my black ripped jeans, loose black cami top and my ruched sleeve beige blazer "So you aren't keeping my things on?" I looked at him then walked up to him "I don't think my brother would like that" I reached up then kissed him "And why should he?" "Hmm," I smirked then turned around "I'm gonna get changed now" I got changed then grabbed my makeup bag "I'll be out soon" I smiled and walked into the ensuite and started doing my makeup. I did a nude glitter makeup look with eyeliner and a wing. I grabbed my fake eyelashes and put them on so I could be myself. I walked out to the bedroom and swapped my makeup bag for my hair bag then walked back into the bathroom. I brushed my hair then did a half up half down bun then pulled little bits of hair out to shape my face. I put all my hair stuff back in my hair bag then walked out to the bedroom and put everything back into my duffel bag and closed it. I put on my high heeled boots then I grabbed my duffel bag then walked out to the living room.
"There she is" I smiled "Right Mya is all your stuff in your duffel bags?" "Yes, mommy" I dumped my duffel bag then walked over to the piano and sat down. "You can play it you know" "I know I'm just deciding what song" "Ok I put Mya's shoes on for you" "Thank you" I smiled then started playing Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper