The Past

Katrina's POV

I woke up and Mouse was still behind me. "Hey Handsome you need to wake up before Jay gets here" "Morning sunshine" He yawned into my neck "Hey Jay's' gonna be here" Mouse slowly got out of bed "And Will's shift starts soon as well" "Double chance of getting caught" I nodded "If Will or Jay catches you leaving tell them I text you asking you to come in and then if they ask why say I wanted a computer that had the database on so I could work from here" he nodded "Do you want me to bring you anything with that computer?" "Doughnuts?" "Nice try" "I think Jay is gonna bring me clothes so no just the computer" "Ok I'll see you later" I nodded and kissed Mouse then he left.
I grabbed my phone and looked at it "Hey little sister I'm coming soon and I'm going to bring you some clothes" I smiled and messaged Jay back "Morning big brother bring me some comfy clothes in case I'm allowed to go home then I'm coming to intelligence" I looked up and Brett was standing there.
I smiled and she came in "So how are you feeling?" "Like a beam landed on me" I smiled, "I thought I would stop by before going back to 51" I nodded "Well you better get going overprotective brother has arrived" I smiled and Brett turned around and Jay was walking towards. "I'm gonna go in case he saw Mouse leaving" I looked at her with wide eyes "Your secret is safe with me, Kidd, Foster and Alex" "You dare" I pointed my finger at her just as Jay walked in "Bye Brett" "Bye Halstead" I smiled and turned to Jay.
"Change of clothes and some good food" "How good?" "Doughnuts and cookies" "You know me so well now give me a cookie" Jay handed me a choc chip cookie. "Mhh this is so nice" 
"Hey Connor" "Now I hope there is a cookie for me" "Not a chance Connor these are mine and the best food I've had in 24 hours Gallo can't cook anything so this is the best food" "Well if I knew Gallo was the one cooking I wouldn't have said anything" I chuckled "Ohh that hurts" "It will do any way you are good to go once that bag is finished and here are you pain meds take them every 4 hours roughly" I nodded "Thanks Connor" I looked at Jay "You can go I can get someone to take me to 51 and you can pick me up from there" "I'll drive you to 51" "You sure?" "Yeah" I grabbed my phone and texted Mouse "Hey handsome don't bring me the computer I'm being discharged" I sighed "What's wrong" "Nothing" I finished the bag of fluids and April walked in "Hey I'll remove this then you can get changed you can sign your discharge paperwork at the nurse's desk" I nodded. April walked out and I looked at Jay "Go speak to Will I can make my way down to the ED myself" "Ok but I don't want to" I grabbed my duffel bag and opened it. Jay had put in a pair of grey joggers and one of his CPD hoodies. I smiled and got changed then put my hair in a messy bun before I walked out of the room with the duffel bag on my shoulder. 
"Hey Maggie" "Halstead how are you" "Getting there" "Well you can sign here and here then you can go" I signed the paperwork then walked down to the ED.
"Halstead good to see you again" I chuckled then stopped "Well I promised my brother I would meet him down here so have you seen the other 2 Halsteads?" "Breakroom" "Thanks Maggie" I walked into the breakroom "Hey there's the third Halstead" I smiled and walked over to them. I dumped the duffel bag on the floor and collapsed next to them on the sofa. "Ok, as much as I love you Will Jay can we please go to 51" "Sure let's go" I stood up "Bye big sister" "Bye little brother" Jay put his arm around me and we walked out to his car "Did you even notice I took your duffel bag" "It's your duffel bag actually mine is still at work" I smiled and got into his car. "Let's go" 

Jay opened my door and helped me out "I can walk it was my ribs" "Your head and the inside of your body" I sighed "Let's go then and thanks for the hoodie you are never getting this back" "Didn't think I was gonna so that's why I gave it to you" He kissed my head and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Hey, there she is" I smiled as we walked into the common room "How you feeling Halstead" "You know it's sore but I will survive" I looked at Jay "Give me a minute" "Ok" I looked at Brett "Get the girls to the locker room" she nodded and I walked to the locker room and opened my locker and took my duffel bag out and sat on the bench. 
"So what one of these have you told?" I looked at Brett and she looked at Kidd and she looked at Foster then Foster looked at Alex "Alex who have you told?" "No one I promise" "Ok stays quiet about this I still have to tell my brother" "Don't worry your secret is safe with us" I nodded "It better be" I stood up and walked through to the common room. 
Jay took my duffel bag from me "What do you have in this?" "Open it" "Katrina Isabella Halstead" "Where did Isabella come from?" "Your middle name" "My middle name is Elizabeth Jane" I chuckled then grabbed my ribs "Are you ok?" "Yeah, it's just my ribs" "Ok I need to get to the 21st before Hailey comes and attacks me" "That's my job" I smiled and we walked out to the car. Jay helped me in the car.