"Nothing Is Normal"

"Morning sunshine" I gave a weak smile "Morning handsome" My voice was croaky because I was asleep for quite some time. "How are you feeling?" "Like I'm gonna be sick still" "Ok I'm gonna phone in" "Babe you don't have to" "I'm going to because Mya is still ill" "Is she awake?" "Yeah, I'll bring her through" I smiled and walked to the bathroom before being sick.
I felt a hand slowly rubbing circles on my back before grabbing my hair. I leaned back and gave a weak smile "I'm gonna phone your brother as well" I shook my head then was sick again and Mouse rubbed circles on my back I leaned back again. "I'm gonna carry you through" I gave a weak smile then Mouse picked me up bridal style and walked through to the bedroom then placed me down on the bed. 
"Hey, sweetie" I smiled and hugged Mya "There's a bottle of water on the bedside table and I'm gonna phone your brothers and Hank" I nodded and grabbed the water bottle and took a sip of it. Mya snuggled into my side and I kissed her head then Mouse walked back in and climbed into bed. "Both of your brothers are coming and Hank said it's ok for me to take the day off" I put my head on his shoulder "How about we watch a movie in bed" Mya nodded and I smiled "Why not" Mouse turned the tv on and started looking at movies on Netflix "Home Alone?" "It's September" "Take that as a no then" "No" I smiled "How about Daddy Day Care" I nodded "What do you think Mya" "Yeah" "I'll go make some popcorn then" Mouse got out of bed then the door went "That will be one of your brothers" I nodded then grabbed my phone and looked through Instagram
"Hey, little brother" "Hey big sister" I gave him a quick hug "I heard you and Mya aren't feeling well" I nodded "I feel like crap" "Is there any chance you-" I shook my head "If I was I don't think it would show yet" "I can take blood" I nodded "Don't let me see the needle" I kissed Mya's head and Will started laughing at me "You can run into burning buildings daily but you hate needles" "Stop laughing" "Ok look away then" I looked down at Mya and kissed her head. "Done" I looked at Will and hugged him "Now what's wrong with my little muffin?" "She's been hot and sleeping just as much as me" I sighed "Just keep giving her medicine and I'll get your blood tests back as soon as possible"
"Hey, little sister and brother" "Mini family reunion" I smiled and hugged Jay "I'm gonna go and hand these in before shift" "Ok I love you" "Love you too" I hugged him then looked at Jay "How you feeling?" "Like crap" I smiled "Well I need to go so tell me what your blood tests say" I nodded "Be safe I love you" "I love you too" I hugged him "Bye munchkin" "Bye uncle JJ" I smiled and Mouse walked in "There's some popcorn munchkin" I smiled and Mouse pressed play. We sat and watched a movie until Mya fell asleep "I'll carry her through" I nodded and Mouse lifted her up and carried her through to her bedroom then there was a knock on the door "Babe I'll get it" I slowly got out of bed and walked through to the door and answered it. "Hey, little brother" "Hey big sister let's get you back into bed because you look as white as a ghost" I nodded and Will helped me through to the bedroom. 
I climbed into bed and looked at him "Come on tell me" "You are also dehydrated" He handed me the sheet of paper with the test results on them. I opened them and scanned through them "How many times did they run this?" "Twice to my request" "Will this can't be true" I sighed "I was just getting everything normal" "You're a Halstead nothing is normal" I nodded "Isn't that true" "Can you do me a favour?" "Yeah what is it?" "If I buy something can I get it sent to your house?" "Yeah sure" "Don't tell anyone please" "I won't but erm you aren't far enough to do an ultrasound" "Is there any way this could be wrong?" "No it's something like 99% correct" I nodded "Can I work tomorrow?" "Yes but be extremely careful and eat something to gain your colour" I nodded "Love you too" I smirked and hugged him "I'm gonna go before I'm late but if Jay asks I'll say everything was fine" I nodded "Thank you" He walked out and I moved the sheet into the drawer of the bedside table then Mouse walked in "Mya woke up but she is back asleep again do you want anything?" "Can you make me some of your amazing macaroni and cheese?" "With the bacon bits?" "You know me so well" I smiled and grabbed my phone and texted Casey "I need to speak to you can we meet at Molly's tonight?" I really hope the answer is yes because I need to speak to someone about this who I know won't tell anyone. I climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen.
I sat at the island and watched Mouse cook "Hey I want to go get stuff for shift and I need to go run an errand will you be ok watching Mya for that time?" "Yeah sure, what did Will say?" "Everything is normal I'm just dehydrated and I need to eat" He handed me a bottle of water "Drink it then" I shook my head and drank some of the water. "Ok 5 minutes till this is ready how about you go find a movie and I'll bring these in" I nodded and walked back to the bedroom and looked for a movie. I picked a movie called The Force and waited on Mouse coming in.
"Your macaroni and cheese with bacon bits" I smiled and took the bowl from Mouse then pressed play "This smells amazing" I kissed him then started eating the mac and cheese. "That was amazing thank you baby" We continued to watch the movie. The movie finished and I looked Mouse "Do you have stuff to wear?" "I have my gym stuff" "Ok but you can't drive with 1 hand" "I forgot about that" "I'll drive you" "What about Mya?" "I can move her into the car" "Drive me to mine then I can get Jay to drive me" "Ok make sure it's ok with him" I nodded and took out my phone and phoned Jay "Hey little sister everything ok?" "Yeah, can you take me to run an errand after Mouse drops me off at ours and I get clothes and my uniforms?" "Yeah sure we are almost finished this case" "Ok I love you" "I love you too" I hung up and looked at Mouse, "He said it's ok but can you get my duffel bag?" "Sure but how about you leave some stuff here you are spending more time here than at yours" I smiled "Yeah we can get some stuff" Mouse handed me my duffel bag and I took out my black Nike joggers, black Nike sports bra and black Nike zip-up then got changed. I grabbed my black trainers and put them on "You wearing black on purpose?" I smirked "Maybe" I packed my bag then looked at my phone "Hey yeah sure I'll be there most of the night" Perfect Matt was going to Molly's and I could get this off my chest. That just reminded me to lift the sheet. "I'll go move Mya to the car" I nodded and sat on the bed and looked at the floor until I heard Mouse open Mya's door then I quickly grabbed the sheet and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my duffel bag and walked out to the car and threw my duffel bag in then got in. Mouse got in then looked at me "You sure you are ok?" I nodded "I'm fine" I kissed him.