Mommy

"Mommy" I felt a hand on my arm so I rolled over "Hey sweetie" "Jay said to wake you and Mouse" "I'll wake Mouse and you go help Uncle Jay" "Ok mommy" she ran out of my bedroom and I rolled over and looked at Mouse "Morning handsome" "Morning sunshine" I smiled and kissed him "We need to get up because you have work and Mya is already hyper" Moused chuckled then yawned into my neck. "I'm gonna go calm my child down" "Ok" I rolled out of bed and walked through to the living room where Jay and Mya were making pancakes. I smiled at the sight of my brother and daughter getting along.
"There's on sleeping beauty" Mya laughed and I couldn't help but smile at her cute laugh "Shut up Jay" I smirked and they went back to making pancakes "Where's sleeping beauty 2?" "Still in bed" I smiled "How do you feel about going shopping and getting some clothes and stuff to decorate your bedroom?" "Really" I nodded then yawned "Yes yes yes" "We can go see uncle Jay and Mouse after we've been shopping" "Yes please" I smiled then took an apple from the fruit bowl as Mouse walked out. "And it's sleeping beauty 2" I smirked. I got up and make a cup of coffee for Mouse and I. I handed him the cup of coffee then sat down. I kissed Mouse and looked at Mya. "I'll go get ready" I stood up and looked at Jay "There is a 6-year-old in the house behave you 3" I smiled and walked to my bedroom.
I got changed into a pair of blue jeans that were ripped at the knees, a black vest top and a long knitted grey cardigan. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked to the bathroom. I did a nude makeup look then put my hair into a half up half down bun style because my hair was still curly from last night. I walked out to the living room and Jay put a plate of pancakes down. 
"They look nice" "Mommy you want one?" "I'm ok sweetie" I kissed her head then sat next to her at the table. "I'll go find you something to wear" "Ok mommy" I stood up and walked to her bedroom.
I took out a pair of black leggings and a blue ombre t-shirt and lay them on her bed with a pair of black trainers. "Mommy" she came running towards me and I crouched down and picked her up "Can we go to uncle Jay and Mouse's work and go shopping another day" "You sure" "Yeah" "Yeah ok then" I put her down "Let's get you dressed" "Ok mommy" I smiled and helped her get dressed "Can you braid my hair again" I nodded "Sit nice then" I braided her hair then stood up and helped her tie her laces on her shoes "Let's go before uncle Jay shouts at me" I chuckled then grabbed my chest.
"Jay throw me a bottle of water and my pain meds" "Why?" "Because my chest hurts" "Ok fine but I'm coming to 51 every 4 hours tomorrow" I smiled "You do that I need to find a babysitter" "Can't you take her with you I'm sure they won't mind" "And if we get a fire" "I'll come pick her up from the fire" "Jay I can't take her to fire with me" "I'll take a day off I have furlough stored up" I looked at him "Jay you love your job" I took my pain meds then grabbed my white trainers and put them on. "Let's go I can't be late and Mouse is already away" "I guessed that" I smiled "Let's Mya grab some toys" "There's some in the car" "Ok Mya go get Fluffy" "Ok mommy" I looked at Jay "I still can't get over her saying mommy" I nodded "That makes 2 of us I don't know what intelligence is going to say because they knew I was thinking about it" "They will help out in any way possible" "Why doesn't Hailey like me?" "How am I meant to know" Mya came up and grabbed my leg. I picked her up and put her on my hip "Let's go shall we" She lay her head on my shoulder as we walked out to the car. 
I put Mya in her car seat then strapped her in. "Here you go" I handed her my phone and then got into the car. I looked at Jay "What's on your mind" "If I fill the paperwork in when I'm on shift tomorrow can you hand it in" "Why can't you?" "I have a habit of changing my mind a lot even if it's something good" "Yeah sure" I smiled then looked out the window.

I got out then opened Mya's door. "Here you go mommy" "Thank you sweetie" I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. I took Mya's seatbelt off and lifted her up and put her on my hip. "Have you got fluffy" She held up her stuffed elephant up "Good" I looked at Jay and he grabbed a bag from target then mouthed toys. I smirked and nodded. I walked up to the 21st and Mya put her head on my shoulder again. I kissed her head then looked at her "Are you ok?" "I'm tired mommy" "Ok we can have a little sleep at mommy's desk" I looked at Jay and he shook his head.