Update

After four years of writing the first draft, and almost endless edits of the story, I want you all to know that there is a sequel.

I've gathered the questions from the book to help me plot the next part and I'm actually excited to share it with you all.

Another thing, to everyone who has finished the story, there will be a major change in the ending of the book 1 to make way for book  2. I know, it'll be confusing but I'll let you guys re-read the last few revised chapters before I actually post the sequel.

Next is, I decided that instead of creating a new one, I will be posting the sequel on here as well. I'll make sure to include a divider so you won't get confused. (Edit: I think it's much better if U post it as a new story instead, so after the ending, head over to the new story. Sorry for confusing you, guys.)

I know it took long and a change in the ending on book 1 is somewhat not needed, but trust me, it'll be better.

What made you write a book 2?

- Well, it's been a plan but I never got around it. With a full-time job, it's hard to manage time at this point especially that my work is taking most of it. But you know what they say, if there's a will, there's a way, right? So here it is.

I will unpublish the old ending on April 15 and post the new ending right after. So if you just finished it now, I suggest to go back few chapters and re-read it.

When will you start posting book 2?

- The book 2 will be out on November 1st (Edit: I will be writing the book 2 on November instead, as this will be my Nanowrimo novel. So I assure you, there will be frequent update.). I'll give time to everyone who's going to re-read the revise ending for book 1 before posting the new story.

What's the title of book 2? Summary?

- All other details for book 2 will be published once the new ending has been posted.

Well, that's all I can say right now. I hope you'll support it once again like what you've shown for the last years.

Thank you and stay safe everyone.

xx_krstn