1

'Ahhhhh!' I whined for what seemed like the millionth time. 'Calm down! We are almost done' 'Stop pulling my beautiful hair, Jiminnnnnnn !' he rolled his eyes 'Don't you roll your eyes at me, Jiminnnnn' he chuckled 'Don't you chuckle at me, Jiminnnnn!' 'Ok Ok Just spare me a second' The last snip of scissors, brought me to the end of this cursed time. 'Yup. All ready!' his fingers combed through my hair, ruffling them at the ends. 'OH MY GOD! I feel like the burden of this world is on my shoulders' I made a pained expression, earning a snicker from him.

'Do I look fine?' he stood behind me, with a broom in his hand, an apron hung low around his neck. 'What do you think?' I looked at his reflection, raising my shoulders 'Idk' He held my hand, currently playing with the end of my curls. 'You look like the queen of my dreams' his eyes smiled into the crescent moons, as petal rose hue crept up my cheeks. 'Huh Jimin, stop' turning around I took the broom from him, moping up my hair into the bin.

His eyes bore into my back, as I arranged the dressing. Trying not to look back at him, as shivers ran down my spine. 'Huh, come here you' He pulled me onto the king size bed. The quilts fluffed us up, his arms framing my fragile body. His chin rested on my head, chest rising and falling in slow deep breaths.

'Hm, what are you thinking?' as soon as I asked the question, a tear slid down the bridge of my nose, a tear that did not vacate my eye. 'Jiminie' I looked up at him, now holding his face in my hands 'What is it?' sniffles now escaped his lips, deep heavy pain-struck sighs. 'Nothing' he wiped away his tear, trying to tug up a smile. 'Jim..' 'Shhh' he pulled me, back against his chest, face buried in the crook of my neck.

The window displayed the city beats, cars buzzing like red and white beetles. The Ferris wheel decorated the night sky with luminous colors, as we sat there tangled in each other, enjoying peace.