6

The morning light fluttered my eyes open, as I found myself wrapped around Jimin. 'Jimin-sshi' he groaned in annoyance 'Jiminieeeee' his arms and legs were wrapped around me, pulling me into queen bee hug. My phone rang, Jimin woke up, picking up the phone. 'The number your dialing is currently cuddling with her boyfriend, kindly wait patiently or call later. Thanks' I rolled my eyes, but I didn't mind. She gets this for interrupting my moment. 'Jimin-shi~' I cooed 'Someone is being desperate' I smirked at him as he pulled me closer, burying his face in the crook of my neck. 'Honestly how desperate are you Hywa?' I chuckled and rolled my eye.

The phone rang again, earning a groan from him. This time his body stiffened at reading the caller id 'Yes doc?' I heard mumbles from other side. 'No problem doc, I will be there in 30 minutes.' He cut the call, groaning loud. 'What is it Jimin?' he buried his face deeper into the pillow 'They need me there, the rate of cases under  18 increased' he sounded annoyed.

 I smiled a little, forcing myself to move forward and place a kiss at the back of his neck, 'I will wait for you' he picked his head up smiling 'Of course you will' acting smart as usual, he brought his face closer. But me being me pulled away, plastering a smirk on my face. 'Ughhhhh' within the next breath he turned around, his hand engulfing my nape, pulling me closer to his face. His lips molding against mine, as butterflies bloomed in my entire body. 2 years and yet he effected me in the newest ways possible, 'Ill go get ready' he panted. 'Ewwww Jimin you should've brushed' he smirked 'You're so used to tasting me, that you didn't even realize. Tsk' with that he winked, leaving me being a crumpled mess of blush.

'Bye' he adjusted his white coat, and sunglasses 'Ugh' he groaned 'What?' we stood in the door 'Nothing' he scented of strawberries and timber wood. Before walking out, he turned around pecking my lips 'I'll see you in the hospital' I replied with a hm.