06

ADELINE'S POV

I take a final look at my outfit in the mirror. I have a simple black t-shirt on tucked into a pair of grey mom jeans.  I hope I don't look under dressed or sloppy.

"You look hot Addy stop worrying" Ashley glares at me through the mirror as if she just read my mind.

I look away from my reflection and turn towards her, as she sits on her bed. "Are you sure I don't look like a slob?"

"Adeline you look good I promise. So good that if you get drunk enough you might not be wearing clothes anymore" She winks at me.

"Ashley stop" I screech as my hands go over my ears at her nasty comment.

"Aw Addy your too innocent for this world" Eden cooes at me.

Ashley nods as she files down her fingernails. "I know right, she's too pure"

"Okay guys now you sound like my mother" I laugh as I grab my purse and turn back towards the mirror.

My phone lights up with a ding and all of our eyes go wide. I pick my phone up and read the message.

"He's here he's here he's here" I squeal re-checking myself in the mirror for the 100th time. "He's coming up"

As I stare at my reflection, Eden and Ashley hop out of their beds and towards me. Ashley comes behind me and wraps her arms around my neck as Eden wraps her arms around my side.

"You look stunning, now go steal his little heart" Ashley grins at me through the mirror.

Just as she finishes her sentence there's a knock at the door. All of our eyes widen and I can already feel myself blushing.

Ashley gives me a push towards the door and motions for me to open it.

With my hand on the door knob, I take a deep breath and open the door to reveal non other than Timothée Chalamet.

"Hey" he smiles taking in my appearance.

"Hey" I breathe out as my mind floods with thoughts.

"Hey" Ashley waves from behind me on her bed causing Timothée and I to laugh.

"Uh Timothée these are my roommates Ashley and Eden" I smile as I point to the girls.

"I've heard a lot about you guys. Nice to finally meet you" he smiles and waves politely. Too politely.

"Oh don't worry we've heard a lot about you to" Ashley says with a smirk.

I immediately feel my cheeks heat up as Timothée laughs at her remark.

"Alright it's time to go now, see you guys later" I awkwardly rush smile and wave to the girls as they give me googley eyes.

I step out of the room and shut the door behind me and we're finally off.

"So where are we going?" I grin up towards the boy as he grins back down at me.

"Its a surprise" he shrugs as we continue to walk down the streets of New York.

"Do they have wine" I laugh as he rolls his eyes. "What the hell is up with your obsession with wine?"

"Getting wine drunk is so much better than getting drunk on some nasty beer" I defend with a laugh. "And it's classier"

"You're not even old enough to drink, who said we're getting drunk?" Timothée questions further as we turn the corner.