41

——-1 week later——-

Liked by tchalamet, ashleyloven, and 550,792 othersadelinehayes: cheers bitches

adelinehayes: cheers bitches

View all comments

username: I hope Timmy breaks up with you

tchalamet: you look so familiar... have we met?
|
ashleyloven: literally shut up
|
tchalamet: I smell jealousy

elizabethchambers: I miss you already

—————

ADELINE'S POV

"So are you guys back together?" Eden asks as she sips on her coffee.

I just got back from California and Eden and Ashley demanded that we go for coffee and that I tell them everything about the trip.

"I don't even know" I shrug defeatedly. "Is it even worth it at this point?"

They both stare at me, dumbfounded. "Hell yes it is" Eden sparks back. "You guys have been through so much don't give it all up now"

Ashley nods in agreement. "She's right. Don't just give up".

"So when are you seeing him next?" Eden pries.

"Tonight actually" I sigh. "We're just going out to dinner and then going back to his place"

"Ooohhh someone's getting laid" Ashley practically belts to the whole city of New York.

"Ashley shut up" I snap back in a hushed tone, giving her a death glare.

She rolls her eyes. "Oh don't act like a nun Addy, we all know you can get a little kin-"

"Well looks like it's time for me to go" I cut her off before she can finish her sentence. We all stand up and throw out our trash and head back to the dorm.

As we walk down the street a girl that appears to be probably 18 or so walks up to us with two other girls trailing behind.

"Oh my god are you Adeline Hayes?" She asks with a smile across her face.

"Yes ma'am that is me" I return the smile, my heart warming at the fact that this is the first time I've ever been noticed in public.

"Oh well I just wanted to tell you that you're a slut and that Timothée Chalamet can do so much better than you" she bollocks, her friends snickering behind her.

"You better walk away bitch, before I beat your ass" Ashley steps in front of me, almost standing nose to nose with the girl.

"Oh what are you gonna do?" The girl sarcastically eggs Ashley on.

You can practically see the steam coming from Ashley's ears. "Well first of all you little cunt, I'll take that big ass nose of yours and-"

"Ashley just leave it alone" I quietly try and conciliate the situation.

"Yeah come on Ash, don't waste your time on these trashy bitches" Eden adds in.

Ashley slowly backs away from the girl. "Don't come around here with that bullshit again cause next time I'll knock all of your fucking teeth out, Jealous bitches" Ashley warns, walking away with Eden and I following behind.

—————

I'm now sat in a booth in the middle of a fancy restaurant that was right by Timmy's house. Timothée sits in front of me, staring back at me with a goofy smile.

"What?" I ask, trying not to crack a smile.

"You're just so pretty" he stares back, the smile never leaving his face.

Our intense staring contest is broken by an alert on Timothée's phone. He opens the message and his face drops.

Soon I hear the audio of the conversation that took place earlier with the girls on the street. My heart drops as I try to hide the embarrassment on my face.

"Why didn't you tell me this happened Adeline?" He asks, clearly upset.

"Because you have too much going on in your life to deal with petty bullshit" I respond honestly. "It's not a big deal"

"Yes it is, and it's not fair to you to be talked to like that" he furrows his eyebrows, upset visible all over his face.

"Timothée I promise it's fine. That was nothing compared to what I dealt with in high school" I shoot him a look of seriousness mixed with a little humor.

He slowly cracks a smile at me. "I kinda forgot you just got out of high school" he jokes.

"I didn't just get out of high school" I defend myself with wide eyes. "I'm already a sophomore in college" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"A whole sophomore" he sarcastically retorts.

"Yep" I gleam. "Guess you have a thing for the younger girls" I tease.

"Only if they're name is Adeline and they have this luscious blonde hair with these dark blue eyes. And they have to have that little freckle behind their ear" he teases back.

"Oh yea?" I laugh. "Tell me more about this mystery woman"

"Well she's kinda petite but she's totally hot, especially when you get her riled up" he smirks.

The sexual tension in the air is suddenly very clear. "Well this woman seems to have quite the affect on you" I bite my lip, knowing how it drives him crazy.

Timothée suddenly rips a $100 bill out of his pocket and places it on the table and quickly stands up. "Let's go" he grabs my hand leading me out of the restaurant.

I laugh as he hurriedly pulls me down the streets of the city. The second we get back to his apartment his lips crash onto mine and I know I'm in for a good night.

877  words
HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I've
been gone for so long.
College is literally so hard
but I'm also lovingggg the city life.  I'm probably going to start wrapping this story up:(
I really love it but I'm so busy and I hate making you guys wait so long for an update. But it's the holidays and I unfortunately can't go home so I'll probably be writing a lot this week.
Hope you guys enjoyed