31

——-1 week later——-

Liked by gunnarblue, ashleyloven, and 500,102 othersadelinehayes: back to school mood

adelinehayes: back to school mood

View all comments

username: ugly

gunnarblue: hot
|
adelinehayes: no u

username: i can't believe timmy let someone like you break his heart

username: who is Gunnar
—————

ADELINE'S POV

"You kissed?" Ashley practically screams after I finished explaining what happened between me and Gunnar while I was back in Maine. She demanded an explanation after Gunnar and i's flirty comments on my new Instagram post.

"Did you like it?" Eden presses for more detail.

I shrug remembering how dull the kiss was. "I don't know, I didn't get the same butterflies that I did when I kissed Timmy" I frown.

"I think you should go on a date with him" Ashley suggests, causing my heart to drop at the thought of dating anyone other than Timothée.

"What? No" Eden argues. "She's clearly not ready for another relationship"

I nod in agreement to Edens statement as Ashley rolls her eyes. "I never said anything about a relationship" she argues back. "Just one date, just some fun"

I bite my lip as I think about both sides. "Maybe I'll try one date" I blurt. "I mean who could it hurt?"

"Uh You, Timothée, etcetera" Eden sarcastically responds.

"Who the fuck cares about Timothée's feelings" Ashley retorts.

Eden scoffs as she throws her hands up in anger. "Why are you standing up for this Gunnar guy? He could be a total dick"

"Guys" I interrupt their cat fight. "It's just one little outing to get my mind off things"

"Ha!" Ashley laughs as she points at Eden, sticking her tongue out like a child.

As they continue to banter I pull my phone out and ask Gunnar if he's free for dinner tonight. He replies shortly after and tells me that he's free and he'll get me at 7 O'clock tonight.

"Okay I asked and he said yes" I force a smile at the girls.

"The fact that you had to ask him on a date proves that he's a pussy" Eden states bitterly.

Ashley rolls her eyes again. "Shut up"

TIMOTHÉE'S POV

"Who the fuck is Gunnar Blue" I almost gag at the painfully boring name.

"Never heard the name, why?" Armie asks, turning his attention from the TV in his living room to me.

I'm currently staying with Armie in Los Angeles just to get away for a little. Elizabeth agreed to let me stay here but I can still feel the cold shoulder she's giving me.

"He commented on Adeline's post and called her hot" I respond showing him the comment on my phone.

He shrugs slightly. "Go through his page" he suggests as I click on his profile.

Armie and I scroll though his pictures, making fun at just about every post. "He looks like a total noob" Armie snorts as we evaluate a picture of whoever Gunnar is as he holds a fish.

"Who does?" Liz asks as she enters the room. I quickly shut off my phone as Armie and I turn our focus back to the TV.

"No one" I respond quickly as Armie nods along.

Elizabeth narrows her eyes at both of us. "Tell me"

"Just some guy creeping on Adeline's posts, no big deal" Armie tries to cover up the fact that we've been picking on this dude for the past 30 minutes.

"You can't get mad at her for moving on" she scolds.

"I'm not mad" I defend as she rolls her eyes at my clearly mad tone.

After a moment of silence I speak up again. "Do you think I'll ever have a chance of getting her back?"

Armie and Liz both nod their heads. "Yes but she needs time" Liz speaks calmly. "She really loved you Timmy and you took advantage of her"

I sigh at her statement knowing how badly I fucked up.

ADELINE'S POV

"Okay he's here" I announce as I smooth out my pants along with my blouse.

"He's not going to come up?" Ashley asks, slightly confused.

"I guess not, he said to come outside" I shrug grabbing my purse.

Eden and Ashley both shoot each other a look. "What?" I ask, referring to the exchange.

"Maybe Eden was right about him being a douche and all" Ashley responds. "He can't even come up to the door?"

I roll my eyes dramatically. "Guys it's one gesture, It's fine"

"Timmy came to the door" Eden comments.

"Well Timmy's a cheater so fuck him" I snap back as I exit the room.

801 words
I'm so sorry this is up so late
My friends and I drove up to Derek Chauvin's house to protest for George Floyd  and I just got home to upload
But I hope you guys liked this chapter, more tea coming
soon!!