17

Liked by armiehammer, elizabethchambers, and 220,732 othersadelinehayes: tag yourself; I'm Timothée

adelinehayes: tag yourself; I'm Timothée

View all comments

username: shes living the life we all want to live

username: shes not in this pic but ik she looks ugly

armiehammer: dang it, I wanted to be Timmy
|
ashleyloven: no I wanted to be Timmy
|
tchalamet: uh actually I wanted to be Timmy

username: ew why does she call him by his full name

—————

ADELINE'E POV

"Timmy sat in front of the fireplace for at least two hours just crying" Armie laughed as he recalls the ending scene of 'Call me by your name'.

I'm sat at a table with Armie and Elizabeth across from Timothée and I. Timothée's hand rests on my exposed thigh and my hand rests on top of his. We're at quite a fancy restaurant, the lights are dim and a fancy jazz band plays in the background.

"No my favorite scene was the waterfall scene, even though it wasn't even a waterfall" Timothée laughs. I smile up at him watching his beautiful features.

"What was it?" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"A dam" all three say together, including Elizabeth as she rolls her eyes. "They get a kick out of the dam story every time" she laughs, causing me to slightly laugh along.

We continue to talk about an assortment of different things. "So Adeline tell us a little about yourself" Armie speaks up, putting the pressure and attention on me.

My eyes widen as Timothée chuckles, knowing I don't like attention. "Um well, I'm from a tiny town in Maine, I go to Columbia and I'm working towards a degree in journalism and... that's it" I laugh at my short description of my life.

"What's your dream job?" Armie questions further.

"This is going to sound pathetic but I've always wanted be a a kindergarten teacher since I love kids so much" I smile to myself. "But everyone always told me not to waste my life away on that so I moved onto journalism" my smile fades.

"Who's every one" Timothée now asks, clearly interested.

"My mom" I laugh.