Jeongin - Power Cut

"I'll grab the snacks," Jeongin said to you as he went into the kitchen.

You were at his dorm, the other members were out. But you FINALLY got to spend time with your best friend. He's been so busy with promotions and frankly, he needed a movie night. He wanted nothing more than to just relax in pyjamas covered in blankets, watching some comedy film with you whilst stuffing his face with junk food.

Its 8:30 pm and you planned to watch a movie and have a sleepover at the dorms (well this was after convincing Chan to allow it😂).

Jeongin came with his arm full of snacks and a drink for you both. He took a seat next to you on the sofa and covered himself under the many blankets you covered the sofa with. 

You looked at him in awe. "You have the biggest smile on your face Jeongin!". 

"Because I missed you y/n!" he said in a whiny tone, a bit embarrassed

You found him adorable.  His cheeks went a bit red after saying that he missed you, he gets shy so easily! 

You pressed play and ate some food.

//time skip//

It's dark outside by now. You can see Jeongin in your side view, his face lit up the TV screen. You didn't talk much because of the movie, but you sat in a comfortable silence just admiring him. You liked him, no doubt about that. But you knew it wouldn't be fair to confess, he's an idol after all. But still, having him as a friend was amazing. 

You were pulled from your thoughts as the lights went out. TV was off and the dorm went completely silent. You both at in silence for a few seconds in shock but suddenly burst out into laughter.

"Jeongin where are you I can't see!!" you said in a sarcastic tone because of course, he was sitting on the same sofa as you.

You were waving your arms in the air around him still pretending you find him in the dark. He caught you off guard when he found your arm and pulled you towards him.

"Hey stop I'm right here y/n!!!" he said in a soft tone, now hugging you. 

"Jeongin..."

"Hug me y/n" he bluntly said

You sat there in silence, you could feel your heartbeat racing at his sudden gesture. 

At that moment the power came back on and you could see each other clearly. You just looked into his eyes and he looked into yours.

"Haha look who's gone red!" he laughs at you

You hide your face in embarrassment in his chest

That's how you stayed for a while, in each other's arms. Needless to say, you liked it.

And so did he. 

...................................................................

Hi, its me. 

So this was my first scenario, I know it's not great, but I hope you enjoyed :)

Also now I want a hug with Jeongin, anyone else?