Jisung - Nervous

Today Straykids had a big performance. They've prepared long and hard and they were all a bit nervous. This is mainly because they've chosen tracks that meant it was one tiring dance after another that needed a lot of energy. They even put a dance break together that the dance line choreographed in the middle of the performance. There was also going to be a lot of STAYs there, as well as a camera crew. 

You're in the dressing room with them, there are about 15 minutes left before the show starts. Staff are rushing around getting the members sorted. Outfits, makeup, hair, sorting out mics and last-minute practice and warming up stretches was all going on in that room. 

You couldn't help but notice Jisung standing in the corner, seems like he's going over the performance in his head. He has an amazing outfit, a hairstyle that shows his forehead, dark eye makeup.. pretty much a recipe to make stays go crazy!

"Hey Jis, you ready for this?" you say to him with a soft smile. You could tell he was nervous, his hands were slightly shaking and he wasn't talking much.

He speaks, but his voice was a bit shaky, "Y-yes of course, we've worked really hard for this. I'm just scared about forgetting the dance break and keeping my vocals stable near the end"

He was getting better at handling his nerves lately, but could never completely shake them off. But that's okay, you need some nerves at times like this. 

"Jis... You've worked very hard for this during practice and I know you'll do great. You've got this! STAY will love it!" you say in an attempt to boost his confidence. 

He couldn't reply with words right away but gave you a hug instead. He always gave genuine hugs. Although right now he was ready to perform a darker, energetic concept on stage, he's actually really soft and likes showing affection. 

"Thank you y/n" he said before pulling away

You both turn around when you hear Chan get Jisungs attention, signalling its time to go backstage ready to perform. 

"You've got this Jisung!" you shout as he leaves the room, looking a bit more excited now.

...................................................................

Ahhh I love him so much 💕

Do you get nervous easily?

I do 😂