Seungmin - Photoshoot

Today was the definition of being bored. All you could do was scroll through your phone. You tried to think of something to do that was more productive, but nothing came to mind.

Seungmin came into the room, looking very bored himself. He dragged himself over to where you were on the bed and just fell on top of you.

"Seungmin- hey, you're heavy!!" you said as you tried to free yourself 

He rolled off to lie next to you. "Can we do something, pleasseeee? Also, excuse me?!?! HEAVY?!?!" he whined as he snatched your phone off you. 

You exhaled and turned to look at him. "Okay genius what do you want to do?"

He took a second, pulling a face indicating he was thinking really hard. Then his eyes lit up.

"A photoshoot!" he said in the happiest tone. 

You look at him confused. "But how are we meant to do that here in the dorms?"

"Easy, I have a good eye for a photo y/n, so you're my model okay?"

You didn't really enjoy having your photo taken but you couldn't say no to him. His smile was infectious and you wouldn't dare take that away from him.

//time skip//

It was A LOT more fun than you expected. Seungmin always gets in the zone when he's photographing, his facial expression is serious when he tells you what to do and when he looks around looking for new spots for you to stand.

He'd got the photos onto his laptop and you both were lying on his bed looking through them. He was really good at photographing, but you couldn't help but cringe at yourself posing. 

"EW NO, I LOOK HORRIBLE IN THAT ONE" you'd protest as he just laughed.

He then kept a straight face, still looking at his screen. "Y/N you look really pretty, stop saying otherwise"

Your heart felt like it had stopped at that moment.

"M-me? Pretty? Pfft-" you argued

"Y/N stop saying this about yourself! I understand you're not very confident... I want to help you see what I see...

... because I think you're beautiful"

...................................................................

Hi again!

I love that me and Seungmin share this interest! 

Do you enjoy taking photos?

Also if you have any scenarios in mind, feel free to recommend them!