Felix - Games

As you probably know, Felix loves playing video games! But you, couldn't quite find an interest in them. When you watched Felix play you could see him pressing all of the buttons so fast, you thought you'd never even understand the controls. 

Today this is how Felix was spending his free time, eyes glued to a screen playing some game you didn't understand. Of course, you didn't mind it, it's understandable that games can be fun to others. You just haven't given them a chance.

So there you were, sitting by Felix, watching him as he was completely focused. It was some sort of racing game and you could see how competitive he got. He'd be shouting at the screen the whole time, going "YES" or "HOW DID THEY GET AHEAD". It was quite funny. 

"Y/N... would you like to try?" he said smugly after he finished in 1st place.

"I wouldn't even know how to move the car forwards" you aid with a laugh. 

He also laughed at your reply but then had an idea.

He signalled for you to sit between his legs, to which he then put the controller in your hands. It was basically a back hug but he had his hands over yours whilst going over the controls with you. 

//time skip//

After some practice, you got the hang of it, you weren't great... like at all! In fact, you were always placed last, but Felix would applaud you anyway.

"Okay Y/N one more try," he said with confidence "I believe in you"

"but I cant Felix I'm rubbish!" you argued. Still, you pressed to try again and felt a bit competitive for once. Your goal was to not be last.

So there you were, eyes glued to the screen. Felix was being your support, still sat behind you and occasionally bringing his hands forward when you nearly lose control of your car. 

You finished second to last.

Although not a great win,  it was a win to you and Felix. 

"YAYY YOU DID IT" he shouted enthusiastically whilst hugging you tightly from behind. 

"One day maybe you'll win against me! Actually no. I'm too good" he added in a cheeky tone.

...................................................................

Hello :)

Can you tell I also have no idea about gaming? I can relate to y/n here😂