Chan - When it's a hot day

You couldn't get comfortable today. The weather outside was so hot, you couldn't even imagine going out there. Chan, being used to the hot Australian climate, really didn't mind at all. You put on short and loose clothing, drank lots of water and then held a handheld fan in front of your face, but nothing was working. 

Chan walks into the bedroom and sees your state and smiles. "We get a bit of hot weather and suddenly you don't know how to function huh?". He finds it amusing that you can't seem to go 5 minutes without complaining. 

'You're used to this sort of weather Chan, I'm not you protest once again.

"Let's go for a walk, we'll stay in the shade and there will be a breeze. I promise it'll be much nicer than in here". He holds out his hand to you, hoping you'll take it to agree with him. Since you hesitate he quickly pulls you to him and hugs you tight. You quickly protest and try to move away because his body heat is making it worse. 

'Fine okay! Walk it is'

He was right. Walking was much nicer. He found a nice place with lots of overhead trees and even an ice cream truck was there. There were many colourful flowers and a water fountain, it was a beautiful area, perfect for photos. "So y/n, remind me hos the best boyfriend in the world," he says whilst flashing you a smile. You roll your eyes and answer him so he gets the satisfaction of knowing he was right. It was perfect, walking hand in hand with him feeling thankful that he's managed to take your mind off the heat a little. 

When you returned from your walk all the other members were at the dorm. Chan managed to stop you from complaining, but now there are 7 others. He took a deep breath and walked slowly to his bedroom, avoiding having to confront them. 

Before he could even get out of sight they all ran to him and started playfully whining and telling him to make the weather cooler. You locked eyes with him amongst the chaos and you mouthed 'thank you' and walked away, leaving him to deal with everyone else.