Minho - Wrong Person

"AHH, Lee Minho stop!" you shouted for like the fifth time today. 

Your boyfriend Minho is in a playful mood. For some reason, he has been sneaking up behind you and quickly squeezing both sides of your waist that results in you losing control of your body for split second. He liked to pick on the fact you are ticklish the most there. 

You're safe for now, hanging around with your two friends, who were female staff at JYP while the boys were in a dance room preparing new choreographies. The boys didn't want to to be in the room with them, because after all you're a stay too and they want everything to be a surprise. They now love to say "No spoiler!" and dramatically cover their mouths whenever you try and get one from them. So, for now, you're just talking to your friends in the corridor. 

The conversation went to what happened the other day, one of the staff members went to get you three a drink from the cafe and came back to mix your names up. So now its a joke between you that two of you look the same from behind and so your names will be purposely said the wrong way round. 

Then you could hear a familiar sound, heavy breaths, the sound of 8 tired boys leaving a room down the hall ready to down a bottle of water on their short break. Right there, AN IDEA! 

You turn to your friend, "Hey, don't ask why, but can you turn your back to them and I'm going to hide," You told her everything so she knew that Minho is like, so you both expected him to come over. You then went round a corner further down the corridor. You can just about see what's going on. 

And as you thought, here comes Minho. Quickly signalling to the members he's going to come over to see you, well it's not you but he doesn't know that. 

He softened his steps to sneak up to your friend and did his thing, quickly ticking your friend. His face dropped in a second because he knew right there and then, that didn't sound like you. His face turned to the brightest shades of red, tripping over his words trying to get out an apology.

You come from behind the corner laughing so very loud, and your friend joined. Poor Minho, he had no idea. 

"Y-ya you set me up!" he tried shouting but his voice cracked. 

You approach him trying to give him a hug, which he backed off from at fist but gave in. "I'm sorry Minho, I needed a way to get you to stop doing it"

He apologized once again to your friend and quickly went back to the dance practice room. You turn to your friend exchanging another laugh and you both just hear "I'LL GET YOU BACK Y/N" echoing down the hall.