Jeongin - Walking in on you changing

Jeongin and the boys needed to get up really early this morning to quickly get some work finished at JYP entertainment. They had all been working so hard recently, well they always work hard, it's just these days its been late nights and early mornings. So by the time he got back you were just getting ready. Sometimes he'd tease you saying that you're lazy but really he just has to get up ridiculously early sometimes. He was just jealous that you got a few more hours to sleep. 

It was only him who came back to the dorm this morning, the other members were still either at JYP or gone out to eat breakfast at a cafe. Jeongin always tried his best to make time for you and him to be together. You both knew dating would be difficult but you promised each other to make it work. He felt bad for coming home late and not being able to fall asleep with you, he can be very apologetic about it. 

Since it was a warm day you laid out some shorts and a pretty summer top on the bed, imagining how it would look. Satisfied, you started to get changed.

Whilst facing away from the door changing, almost ready, you just needed your top....which has vanished. You're so sure you put it on the bed and started thinking where it could be. That's just what happens what you feel half asleep right?

"Ahem" you hear a familiar voice and turn around to Jeongin... holding your top with a smirk on his face.

"JEONGIN GET OUT!" you shouted lazily whilst reaching to snatch it out of his hands.

But he just lifts it higher so you had to go closer to reach, your faces inches apart. 

"Stop it Jeongin just let me put it on" you say loosing patience.

"But you look better without it," he said back with confidence in his voice.

You suddenly felt embarrassed to be in front of him since he was staring at you. So you hide behind the open wardrobe door, contemplating whether you should just get a new t-shirt from there.

"Y/N I've seen you like this before why are you hiding?" he laughs, but in such an adorable way as always.

"And why are you acting like this? Usually you'd cover your eyes and act like you're all innocent!" you say back, not answering his question.

He walks up to you holding the top then lifts his arms to put it over your head so you can actually wear it.  

"Are you saying that you don't like me doing this?" he asks raising an eyebrow

At this point your wondering who is this and what did he do with baby Jeongin. 

"I- no. It's just- has Hyunjin been teaching yo-" he cuts you off by giving you a kiss on the lips.

"Hehe I knew you liked it really," he said looking into your eyes teasingly. 

But then he just skipped out the room looking all proud of himself, shouting "Come on y/n I want us to go out for breakfast, hurry up!"

What has gotten into that boy?