Hyunjin - Kkami attention

Hyunjin was on a break since promotion had ended so decided to go back to his family home, and you came too!

Of course, he was excited to see his family, spend time with you, relax, but most importantly... see Kkami  :)

You both made it, greeted his parents and retreated to the room you two were staying in. The first thing he does is pick up Kkami and took him to the bed and just showered him with love. 

You know that Hyunjin loves and treasures Kkami with his whole heart, you, of course, think it's adorable. On stage, Hyunjin is fierce and powerful, but with Kkami, he's so soft and protective.  

You giggle at the sight, placing down your bags. "Hyunjin you're such a softie for Kkami!"

He looks in your direction, "are you jealous?"

You scoff. 

Of course, you have nothing wrong with him paying attention to Kkami. Dogs are adorable.

"Y/N come here and say hi to him" he sais softly whilst holding Kkami in his arms. 

You climb onto the bed facing Hyunjin, now you're both just in awe whilst Kkami is climbing over you both. 

"Thank you for coming y/n, now I get to spend the weekend with my two favourite people! Don't tell the guys I said that though

"Two favourite people?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Kkami is my baby okay y/n" he said in a fake serious tone, but he couldn't keep a serious face and laughed. 

"But seriously, you two need to become best friends" he said as Kkami runs out the room

Hyunjin overexaggerates an offended facial expression as Kkami leaves his sight. 

"Now you can pay attention to me" you say playfully, giving him a big smile. 

He scoffs but then throws his body at you so he was above you, pinning you down. At first he looks at you with a serious expression that just makes you melt. He leans in towards you and you close your eyes. 

Hyunjin took his chance, and just tickled you. You couldn't escape from beneath him and let out a loud laugh whilst repeatedly hitting him. 

"H-hwang H-h-hyunJIN STOP" you shout

He does as you say and a wide smile appears on his face. "Do you want more attentio-"

"NOPE" you cut him off and push his body away from you. This will be a long weekend XD

...................................................................

Hi!

Sorry its been a while since Ive been on here, hope you are doing well.

 But anyways, stan Kkami 🤣