Felix - Cuddles

//As I'm writing this story its Straykids' 3rd anniversary and we got this masterpiece from Changbin and Seungmin!//

It's late, you're in the bathroom doing your night routine with your headphones playing pretty loud. The members had to stay at work a little later tonight so you thought it'll be better to sleep now rather than wait for them to get back. 'Criminal' by Taemin started playing, which makes you laugh a bit because it's not a particularly calming song for before sleeping. You go to change the song-

"HELLOOO" you hear through your music and you quite dramatically fell against the wall in shock. 

"FELIX!" you say with your hand over your chest, swearing your heart almost stopped beating.

The boy was laughing, very amused by your reaction. "I'm sorry y/n" he laughs before giving you a hug, which you hesitated to accept at first.

"Oh, come onnn, I didn't try to scare you!" he'd whine whilst holding on tighter, nuzzling his head into your neck. 

You let out a purposely loud sigh and accept his embrace, you couldn't say no to it. He explains that he came back a little earlier than the members so you could fall asleep together. He is always good at doing little things like that, even when he's busy or had a tiring day. 

You get into bed and he joins you after getting ready. You lie there in each other's embrace whilst you exchange stories about your day.

"Y/n, you don't mind this right?" he says quietly. You didn't know what he was referring to at first but he gestures at his arms that are around you. 

"I love that you always give cuddles, don't ever stop," you say pulling him closer. 

The mood changed in an instant as the other members arrive, some still full of energy. Jisung barges into your room, "Hey! Stop being all lovey in front of me!" he'd shout for everyone to hear. Felix tells him to get out, staying as he is with you. 

You'd stare at each other, although you didn't speak, its as if you both found it funny and agreed that's just Jisung being Jisung. You agree it's probably time to sleep and you exchange a soft kiss before getting comfortable. 

You then hear Jisung whining in the other room and Minho spoke with an annoyed tone, "Hey, go hug someone else!". To which you figured he only teases you because he wants hugs. You shout from your room, "Come on Minho, give one to him!". You hear his sigh and Jisung skipping away happily.