Changbin - Little accidents!

Straykids in the kitchen is chaos. Of course, many tasty meals are prepared there, but its also for some reason the place in the dorm where things get out of hand. Simple things like stuff falling off the countertops and burning food.

You go to pour yourself a glass of water in the kitchen. Today is a day where the boys can finally relax a little bit. Members are playing video games, watching youtube on their phones in their bedrooms and of course, Chan is still in his creative bubble on his laptop. 

You turn to leave the kitchen and without warning, bumped right into Felix and your water went all over you as a result. 

"Ah Y/N I'm so sorry!!" he sais apologetically, unsure weather to help dry your clothes.

"It's fine Felix it's only water," you said calmly, placing the glass on the table. But there was a look on Felix' face which read that something wasn't right. He found it hard to make eye contact for a second but he did and just coughed and signalled for you to look at your now see-through t-shirt.

To which you're then covering yourself with your arms and apologizing to Felix as you rushed to your bedroom. 

Although Felix is a good friend, that was slightly awkward. Good thing no one else saw. 

You quickly take your top off to get a dry one from your wardrobe. And just to make the situation worse your boyfriend Changbin decides to walk in as you're topless. Then another awakward and messy few seconds where you're reaching for anything to cover yourself with, which just so happens to be a random black t-shirt that was messily thrown on the floor.

There's silence at that moment after the initial shock of what just happened and you just stare at each either. You expected him to just walk right back out but instead, he smirked and closed the door with you both in there. 

He slowly walks towards you, not breaking eye contact. He attempts to take the t-shirt from you

"uh, what do you think you're doing there Bin?" you said as you gave in and let him take it from you. 

He simply took it, straightened it out and put it over your head for you to ware, it was one of his. 

"You look good in my clothes, you should wear them more ofte-"

"This only happened because me and Felix collided and water went all over my t-shirt" You cut him off

"I know" he sais confidently. "Why do you think I walked in?"

"WHAT-" you said in shock. But he just laughs and engulfs you in a big hug. "Just don't be so clumsy next time".

..........

Wow it's been a while since I uploaded, I'm sorry :(

The comeback was yesterday, what did you think?

Back Door is amazing and I love all the B-sides!