Jisung - Embarrassing you

Jisung was feeling evil this morning. The sun has barely begun to rise but he was awake, you on the other hand asleep. You must have moved around in the night or something because you were lying in a really funny position and pulling a bit of a face. He softly laughed and whispered 'cute' a few times whilst sitting up to get a better look. Did he just go back to sleep? No of course not. What better thing to do than to take a photograph! 

Morning came and you went through your normal routine. You could hear the boys laughing in the kitchen. It wasn't unusual for them to be laughing, but it was still early and usually, they'd still be half asleep. You went to see what the fuss was about and you could see that Jisung was passing around his phone, almost in tears from laughing. 

"You slept well huh y/n" Felix commented as he walked past. Then Jisung saw you and looked at you as if he'd been caught, eyes wide open and his expression reading 'oh no'. 

"Can I see Jisung?" you looked at the phone and back to him. He could see he didn't have a choice and just turned the phone around. You stare for a second questioning the fact you look like that whilst sleeping. "Wow I'm ugly," you say out loud. 

Jisung instantly hugged you, laughing even more now. "Nooo you're adorable". You'd playfully push him off and leave the room but he'd keep following you apologising whilst clearly still finding it humorous. 

You'd suddenly face away from him as if you were annoyed. "Wait, y/n are you okay?" he stuttered worriedly. He suddenly felt bad and hugged you again. You actually thought it was funny yourself but this would be a good little bit of payback. 

"No, you've embarrassed me Jisung!" you'd complain, not making eye contact. You could see the worry in his eyes so couldn't carry on with it so you just laughed. "I'm joking, I'm joking it's okay!" you laughed. He holds his chest tightly as the tension fades. "Why would you do that to me?!"

You'd just reply, "because I love you" then give him a quick kiss on the cheek.