Changbin - Together at last

He hugs you tight. His strong arms and warm embrace always feels comforting. It's only been 3 days since he saw you last, he had been very busy with schedules. You didn't text or call in those three days because you both knew he needed every minute to concentrate. "I missed you," he said softly. Changbin is really good at setting time aside for things and for people. If he needs to work he'll stay focused and if he wants to spend time with you he'll make sure nothing distracts him. 

"We are acting like we've been apart for months" you laugh as you lift your head to face him. "It feels like it" he replies and gives you a meaningful kiss. He suggests that you watch a movie together before sleeping. Agreeing, you grab a big blanket and get some snacks whilst he picks the movie. 

You sat as close as you could, covered in a big fluffy blanket, not really concentrating on what's on the screen. One of his arms is around you whilst the other starts playing with your hand whilst he tells you about the last few days. 

"We barely slept, we were falling asleep during the day whenever we could. I bruised my knees so much whilst practising the choreography, but it was really fun time". He then locks your fingers with his whilst thinking what to say. "I think Felix got really nervous about his parts but he did really well. Oh and you should have seen, we all caught Chan sleeping during rehearsals! Actually, I remember now, Seungmin took a really bad photo of me sleeping in the waiting room, he didn't send it to you right?" He looks into your eyes and you couldn't hold in your laugh, which answered his question. It was a funny photo, you took your phone out and showed him that it's your new wallpaper. He does that famous smirk of his whilst resting his head back in disbelief. "I knew he couldn't have kept that to himself. That's not fair, I wanted to message you and he got to". You assured him that you didn't have a conversation, you only received that one photo. 

The movie ended and neither of you remembered any of it. You just listened to his stories until you both got too tired. "I think we should go to bed" you suggested. "But y/n I have so much to tell you, three days worth!" he argues. "You can barely keep your eyes open". He didn't even try to argue that point. 

Within 5 minutes you're both tucked into bed, very warm from being in each others embrace. Changbin doesn't need to go above and beyond to make you feel special, it just comes naturally to him through small gestures. Such as tonight, when he could have gone straight to bed but instead wanted to spend time with you even though he could have waited until morning. "We're together at last y/n! Three days is too long to be apart". You let out a tired laugh at the cuteness. "Goodnight Changbin, I love you".