Seungmin - Cute or sexy?

Having Seungmin as a boyfriend could be confusing sometimes. With you he's adorable, caring and always smiling. He'll always make time for you. You'd both go on walks so he could take photos, he'd take you to cafes to get drinks and cute cakes, but what you loved the most, just staying at home and cuddling. 

But as a stay yourself, you'd always keep up with what Straykids release. So you could be sitting on the sofa next to a soft Seungmin who's bare-faced with fluffy messy hair, to then look at his new fancam on your phone where he is the total opposite to cute.

You watched the screen, eyes glued to him as he danced to the music and sang his parts. When he performs he becomes a completely new person, his expressions can change so suddenly. This new era had a more dark concept for Starykids so the outfits, make-up and choreography gave Seungmin this very different image. You liked it of course, but it was hard to believe it was the same person who's currently sitting next to you. 

"Y/N, are you enjoying that or something," he said very close to our ear. He definitely saw.

You didn't flinch, just slowly let the phone go so it landed into your lap and he couldn't see the screen.

"What are you talk-"

"Come on y/n, you were watching my fancam" he cut you off teasingly. It's as if the confidence from that boy on the screen just went into this Seugmins body.

You both just let out soft laughs, yours with a hint of embarrassment. 

"How do you do it Seungmin? One second your cute but the next you're-"

"Sexy?" he cuts you off again. Now he's laughing out of embarrassment. 

You just grab a pillow from beside you and lift it up as if you were going to hit him with it, he covered his face with his arm to prepare for impact but instead you pull it close to yourself and hide your face in it. 

"It's not fair Seungmin! I couldn't do that, how is this possible?!" your voice is muffled into the pillow

He removes the pillow from your grasp and you both look at each other. There was a bit of awkward silence from you looking at each other until he kissed you on the lips out of nowhere. 

"Funny how I can make your face go so red," he said with his soft voice as his face is so very close to yours

Now you couldn't hold back and hit him with the pillow.

"KIM. SEUNGMIN. STOP. IT." you say a word between every hit trying to sound annoyed

As much as Seungmin likes to be cute, he can be a real tease sometimes!