Men of Honor // Part Two

After getting confirmation from Jughead on the location and time of his final duel off with Bret, Felicity and I began our track down of Bret's collection

After getting confirmation from Jughead on the location and time of his final duel off with Bret, Felicity and I began our track down of Bret's collection. Veronica was easily able to provide us directions into Stonewall's basement hideaway where Quill and Skull no doubt hid some good information.

"Veronica said it's down here," I mumbled as we snuck through the halls. My heart was pounding in my chest. We really only had one chance at this because knowing Bret, he would find out and move them instantly.

After descending the stairs, we ducked in the first door we could find and flicked our flashlights on. "Alright, you find the tapes, I'll stand watch," Felicity instructed. I nodded before heading further into the room and began going through drawers and shelves for anything I could find. Dust had settled on a lot of the furniture that was in there as well as the pictures that were scattered across the room.

My eyes landed on a stone that was out of place compared to the surrounding ones. I moved the chair out of the way before grabbing the rock and shifting it out of place. I gasped as the wall shifted to reveal a door, and even better there was a collection of videotapes that were resting behind the wall.

"Oh, my God," I whispered as I moved the flashlight over them. I laughed when I saw bright red sharpie on the side of a tape spelling out Donna. I quickly shoved it in my bag. "Well, that works too." I grabbed another tape labeled Forsythe and Joan's as well.

"Vanna!" Felicity hissed, "We have to go now."

"Okay, alright." I nodded and shoved the secret door back into place before grabbing my bag from the floor. I handed two of the tapes over to her just as the doors flung open and Bret burst in.

"I almost admire your gumption, Princess, but you're done. You're trespassing," He burst as Donna, Joan, and Jonathon fell into line next to him.

"And you're illegally recording people having sex," I shot back as I held Jughead's tape up. "This is your tape of me and Jughead."

My boyfriend suddenly broke the line as he pushed forward. "Whoa, whoa, wait. What the hell is going on?"

I laughed, "Your perv of a roommate taped us in your bed, Jug." I crossed my arms in frustration as Felicity put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you serious, Bret?" Jughead turned towards his classmate in anger.

"All of the tapes in this room are private property," Bret argued. "Consensual testimonies given by students being inducted into the Quill and Skull. The tape you're holding right now is Jughead's initiation confession."

I glanced at my boyfriend in confusion. "Confession?"

He nodded slightly to show it was true. "I did make a confession."

"Right, so I'll have my private property back." Bret reached forward and snatched the tapes out of mine and Felicity's hands. "Excellent. Now, can we finish the match?"