Knowing the Alpha

(AJ's POV)

"Hi you should know we have an Alpha who runs our town. Everyone thinks she's nice and sweet all the time. But....deep down she's not she's rude and cold towards a lot of people. The reason she is like this is.....because a few years ago her parents.....died because other wolfs came and killed them when she was sleeping over with a friend. Because the next day her friend took her back home but once they opened the door she was shocked. And that friend who took her back home was me her eyes were glowing a dark rose red. She looked at me and said.....

"Help me find who killed my parents please"

I tried disagreeing but the words that came out of my mouth were...

"Yes Alpha"

"I didn't know she was that dark at that time but personally if you know the Alpha you have to get use to her being cold but I know she has a lot of niceness deep down. So know she is a kind girl who will make sure the town is safe".

I sighed before getting up.

"Ok kids take what I am going to say as a life importance. Once you meet someone get to know hangout with them never ask about there past because they will not and I mean NOT like that understood they will not feel comfortable around you anymore".

They all nodded.

"Sir question?" one of them asked

"Go ahead"

"What's the Alpha's name"

"Her name well her name is Amanda"

"She has a pretty name"

"yea she does doesn't she....anyways kids go on get out and go play something"

(G's POV)

"Yo Amanda you home"

"Yea I'm in the kitchen making food want some"

"Sure"

"So what did AJ say to the children?"

"They asked him about you and he talked about your past and what your name was...we are sorry Amanda"

"It's ok I don't mind"

"Well that's good to know"

"Anyways let's eat I'm hungry" Amanda said

"Ok"

(After eating)

"Hey Amanda why don't you ever go outside and talk to people like atleast go outside and do something?"

"Because...you know I already told you this and also why would I...I don't have to you know what.......WHY ASK!!"

"I'M SORRY FOR ASKING JEEZ AMANDA YOU COULD ATLEAST DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND NOT BE A BITCH!!!"

And that's when it happened....that's when Amanda attacked me. She was starring me deep in the eyes her eyes were glowing red.

"SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS DELTA....YOUR JUST WORTHLESS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU JUST BRIBE THEM"

"GET OFF.....BECAUSE YOU KNOW  WHAT YOUR THE WORTHLESS ONE HERE I'M GLAD YOUR PARENTS ARE GONE FROM OUR SITE YOU LONER LOSER!!!"

Shit did I just say that Amanda then let go and ran outside.

"AMANDA WAIT I DIDN'T....mean that"

Damnit I screwed up why did I say that.

(Amanda's POV)

I ran as fast as I could away from G but why did she say that. 
Wait.....
It can't be did her parent's kill mine no it can't b-

"HEY WATCH IT!!"

I bumped into someone.

"YOU WATCH IT" I say growling

I got up and looked down to see a small girl with blonde hair sitting there looking at me.

"Rude much" She said.

"HEY RESPECT YOUR ALPHA OMEGA" I say loud and clear for people to hear.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry Alpha"

"Just get out of my site" I say mad.

She got up quickly running in the opposite direction. Damn Omega couldn't watch where she was going.

"Alpha are you ok?" someone asked.

"Yes I am fine Thankyou"

Everyone came and bowed down in front of me.

"Uhmm-"

"Alpha it is so nice to finally see for the first time you are very pretty"

"Uhh Thankyou but I must rea-"

"Alpha we must show you around"

"O-Ok"

(After showing Amanda around)

"AMANDA" I turned around to see G and AJ great it's G I just rolled my eye's .

"Gosh I thought you got hurt"

"Hurt from you...I know your parent's did it"

G just froze.

"G what does she mean?" AJ asked

"N-Nothing"

"YOU KNOW YOUR PARENTS KILLED MY PARENTS YOU COME FROM MURDERES"

"G WTF WHY?!!" AJ asked.

"Listen I didn't know"

"YOU DON"T KNOW THEN MAYBE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR BRAIN THEN!!" AJ said.

"I-I'm sorry I found this out when I was 16 years old I'm sorry"

"Leave"

"W-What"

"SHE SAID LEAVE GOD DAMNIT" AJ said.

(G's POV)
I walked away thinking jeez once you meet the Alpha she get's really cold and rude. No wonder I hate her so much she's such a brat. 

I ran all the way home until I got inside my house.

"Hey hon you okay" Mom asked.

"No the Alpha found out the secret"

"Damnit"

(AJ's POV)

"Amanda do you wanna do something"

"Sure how about we go to the bar"

"O-Ok"

We walked to the bar and sat down.

"Two shots of vodka please"

The bar tender nodded and gave u the 2 shots of vodka. Amanda took one of them sipping it and let it run down her throat gently. She then ordered more and drank them.

(Minutes later she was drunk)

Damn knowing Amanda Whelp didn't know she could get super drunk in seconds.