Just the 2 of us

(Amanda's POV)

I wake up getting out of bed and changing into a clean pair of clothes. I crawled back onto the bed trying to wake up a sleeping Liz unsuccessfully so I began to kiss Liz's neck to wake her up.

"S-Stop" She said moaning quietly.

I ignored her biting her neck softly succeeding in waking her up.

"Mhm Amanda fine I'm awake" She said in a groggy voice.

I smiled and got up from the bed while Liz sat up stretching and yawning.

"Carry me"

"Why"

"Because I want you to carry me I'm still tired"

I rolled my eye's placing my hands under her thighs lifting her up bringing her to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I walked out of the room heading to the living room sitting down on the couch with Liz on my lap turning on the TV.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask

"Sleep"

"Why do you always want to sleep?"

"Because I don't get enough sleep"

"Well it's your fault for not sleeping early"

"Well it's not my fault you don't give me kisses"

"I give you a lot of kisses plus your always in the living room and why are you changing the topic"

"I dont know plus you dont sometimes ame with me to the living room because you're always leave to the kitchen"

"Well I'm married to the kitchen" I say smirking.

"WHA- you're cheating on me with the kitchen?"

"Maybe" I say laughing a bit.

"Why are you laughing this isn't funny" she says in a baby voice pouting.

I stop laughing  flipping Liz over onto the couch biting her neck hearing small whimpers come from Liz. I then placed soft kisses on the spots I bit on her neck receiving soft moans from Liz making me smirk. I slid my hand under her shirt onto her stomach making Liz shiver I moved higher just to mess with her. I then felt Liz tighten her grip around my neck once I moved my hand down to her thigh. I gave her a kiss on the lips one more time before sitting up leaving her flustered.

"How was that for cheating on you with the kitchen huh?" I say trying not to laugh.

"Terrible" she said laughing a bit.

"What why"

"You didn't try hard enough"

"Do you want me to ruin you is that what you want?"

"N-No"

"Then what do you want?"

"A date"

"Really?"

"Yea we actually haven't gone on a date since we started dating....."

"Then how about we do something today like go to the mall or the beach"

"Ok"

(Liz's POV)

I got up smiling heading to the bedroom and changing into something nice. Once I was done with that I went into the bathroom and put on a little bit of makeup soon walking out and going back to the Livingroom.

"Done" I say smiling. 

Amanda then shut her phone getting up walking over to me.

"Why are you wearing makeup?"