~Fun~

I might have misspelled some things or messed up.......😑~ 

⚠!!Smut warning!!⚠

(Amanda's POV)

I grabbed Liz's pants taking them off tossing it to the ground and doing the same to her underwear and bra leaving her naked under me. I then took of the rest of my clothes off as well tossing it to the side and moving  in-between Liz's leg's wrapping my hands around her thighs leaving light hickeys all around, right before licking her heat collecting her wetness as she moaned softly making me more needy for her. I took this opportunity to grab a vibrator from the drawer without Liz noticing and moving back up beginning to nibble on Liz's neck receiving louder moans from her making me smirk a bit. Then I grabbed her hands placing them above her head moving my free hand which had the vibrator in-between her legs turning it up a bit and letting it slip in.

"A-Amanda w-what....was t-tha-"

"Shhhh just relax Kitten~" I then turned the vibrator on a little bit more.

"Hmph Manda s-" Before she could finish I pressed my lips against hers swallowing down her Moans while caressing her waist and setting the vibrator to the highest level.

"Call me master ok~" I say as she nodded.

"Ahhhh~" Liz threw her head back while tightening her legs around my waist struggling to get out of my grip.

"Want me to let go" I ask and she nodded.

I did so letting  go of her hands beginning to play with her breast and sucking on them as well while pushing the vibrator inside of Liz a bit more as I heard her whimper softly. Liz then covered her mouth trying to suppress her moans and looking to the side hiding her flustered face. I stopped playing with her breast and placed my hand on her chin making her look at me.

"Why are you hiding you're face Love, you look cute when you're flustered plus no one is home so why hide you're moans as well~."

"Sh-Shut u-up"

"Make me~"

She then pressed her lips against mine slipping her tongue inside my mouth making me moan a bit as she pulled my bottom on my bottom lip.

"Get on you're knees and hands for me Kitten~" I say in a low desiring voice.

Liz did as told, I then slid out the vibrator as I heard Liz let out a loud moan that probably someone outside could hear. I then turned the vibrator off and got up and walked to the drawer once again and took out a strap-on and put it on. I then walked back to where Liz was and sat myself next to her.

"Suck" I demanded.

She did as told and took the whole length of the dildo into her mouth and moaning a bit. I bit my lip at the view I was seeing while grabbing a fistful of her hair and began thrusting at a very rough pace a few times.

"You want this in you?" I say pulling out of her mouth and bringing her up to face me.

She only hummed in response as she began to nibble on my jaw making me groan in response. I then roughly pinned her down pulling her lips from my jaw wrapping my hand around her throat softly, sitting in-between her legs and aligned the dildo with her hole and thrusted inside of her roughly.

"Fuck M-Master~" she said arching her back getting use to the length of the dildo.

Soon after she got use to the length she nodded for me to move, I thrusted my hips at a very rough and quick pace.

"Who do you belong to Kitten!!" I say keeping my pace.

Liz didn't respond so I quickened my pace pounding hard into her.